• Grealish
    • Samatta -> 67
    • Davis <- 67
    • Trezeguet <- 77
    • Elmohamady <- 84
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/20 at 23:59

Wow, I can’t quite believe it! 
A lot of credit has to go to Nyland, he pulled off some excellent saves.

Thought we played quite well generally, Jack & Targett were having fun down that left hand side 😆

So glad that miss didn’t cost us, I was so worried after that & Leicester’s goal.

Well done lads! UTV

• Like 2

So many good performances. I thought Marv was great breaking things up in midfield. Tyrone a rock at the back. Nyland brilliant in goal. Targett never stopped running. And the Egyptian kings combine for the goal. 

Brilliant to get back to Wembley. Let's secure safety in the next month before the final. 

• Like 3

To be honest we deserved that goal.  We missed two clear cut chances earlier in the half.  Let's hope ManU figure out a way to turnover City so we can get some revenge. 

Great result, as one of my step kids (sports chelsea) said. We were lucky.

I'm ecstatic with the result.

But now some of our players have started winning headers, can they next teach them to head it to our own players.

The amount of free header just given away is shocking. Add that into dithering and bad passing, we invite pressure onto ourselves.

Big well done to the 3 subs, davis especially looked just as good as wes in his best games for us.

We knew with Elmo coming on the crosses would be far deeper and it worked.

And trez scuff 1st time , if he had time he would have missed it but did the job.

Nyland mom because without him today there would not be a win.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Best game in a long time. So exciting, entertaining, fast and high quality from start to finish. VTID!

It was really entertaining, tense toward the end though. Have to admit, I did not expect us to score but I’m overjoyed that we did! 😆

Hopefully our last two wins will breed confidence & belief and we get some big performances & victories in the league.

Edited by Jas10

Â