Generic Virus Thread

villakram

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Ah, the self hating immigrant. Also see, self-hating Jews and self-hating LGBT (Grimesy is on it at the moment)

On a separate yet related note, her torso is a lot wider than I would have expected.  She looks like the bit in Beetlejuice when his head shrinks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

On a separate yet related note, her torso is a lot wider than I would have expected.  She looks like the bit in Beetlejuice when his head shrinks.

I was saying this to the wife the other day. He face suggests she’s going to have a slim, slender figure. But it’s an unusual pear shape that you don’t expect.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Littering is another litmus test for me, whether you're a good person or not. Reminds me of this.

agA07Ox_460s.jpg

I read that and was all smug because it means I'm a good member of society.

41 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

image.png

But then I scrolled down and saw this and thought "I'd love to punch her in the face".

That's not the thought process of an angel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Littering is another litmus test for me, whether you're a good person or not. Reminds me of this.

agA07Ox_460s.jpg

Good analogy. I always return my trolley to the shelter but mainly for the fact that i gain more steps on my Fitbit. 

Now i discover I'm a good member of society.

Win win !

• Haha 1

LOL

If we're not going to actually do a quarantine, then don't bother pretending. Nearly everybody entering the UK will be more likely to catch coronavirus while here than bring it in anyway at this point.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Good analogy. I always return my trolley to the shelter but mainly for the fact that i gain more steps on my Fitbit. 

Now i discover I'm a good member of society.

Win win !

I always return mine cos I want that quid back

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Same with people pissing in streets, where have all the public toilets gone?

Erm my Dad was responsiblefor closing most of them years ago (by order of your wonderful councillors), so sorry for our families connection with this

(For reference, he was Assistant City Engineer in charge of public buildings)

38 minutes ago, bickster said:

Erm my Dad was responsiblefor closing most of them years ago (by order of your wonderful councillors), so sorry for our families connection with this

(For reference, he was Assistant City Engineer in charge of public buildings)

Well next time I get a fine for pissing on primark in the middle of the day I’ll know where to fwd it on to ;)

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Well next time I get a fine for pissing on primark in the middle of the day I’ll know where to fwd it on to ;)

I'm not sure his ashes can make payments online :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm not sure his ashes can make payments online :mrgreen:

If you've not scattered them yet they could do a job soaking up the piss and saving a fine in the first place.

I really hope it isn't a fresh loss for you! You take a risk with these type of jokes on the internet...

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, villakram said:

Could anyone tell me where "The Congo" is? I

Its where they drink Um Bongo.

Somewhere near Biafra.

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Â