Generic Virus Thread

villakram

A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently. Its caused a massive stink over there.

Very worrying. They need to find what this link is and quick.

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently 

1) Do you realise the risk of dying from clotting from the AZ (or any jab) is less than the chance of dying from clotting from being on a plane?

2) Who said it was because of the jab? Has it beem proven or is this yet another case of he died from a blood clot and also had the AZ Jab?

This was discussed months ago. It really isn't that much of an issue

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently. Its caused a massive stink over there.

How do you mean ‘apparently’?

I presume the scientists and health officials haven’t said ‘apparently’?

What’s the source for this news?

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

So do you have some evidence or not?

My nipper got vaccinated today, and now it’s raining.

What more proof do you want that the vaccine causes rain?

Ok do you have proof it doesnt?

And by the way your example is abit lame mate

Edited by Demitri_C

There is an article about it here:

https://www.newsweek.com/uk-fashion-model-dies-after-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-blood-clot-1594445

A British fashion model based in Cyprus suffered a blood clot and died days after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Paphos, a health official said Monday.

It sounds like it’s being investigated in this case, but I thought the link between AZ and increased blood clotting episodes was pretty well established now?

• Like 3

Ok do you have proof it doesnt?

Yes.

There’s a nut job youtube channel I can link you to if you like.

It’s so **** irresponsible to post bollocks about health issues.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Yes.

There’s a nut job youtube channel I can link you to if you like.

It’s so **** irresponsible to post bollocks about health issues.

so basically you have no proof just liek i thought.

Your last line is ridiculous not even going to bother to respond to that point 

heres the story by the way

British woman dies in Cyprus after AstraZeneca jab

Issued on: 24/05/2021 - 14:07Modified: 24/05/2021 - 13:53

A health worker holds a vial of the AstraZeneca vaccine GABRIEL BOUYS AFP

2 min

ADVERTISING

Nicosia (AFP)

A 39-year-old British woman died in a Cypriot hospital after a blood clotting incident after receiving the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, the official Cyprus News Agency said Monday.

Charalambos Charilaou, spokesperson for the state health services, told CNA that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) would investigate the death.

The woman, treated at Nicosia General Hospital’s intensive care unit, received the first dose of the vaccine on May 6 in the resort town of Paphos on the western coast of the Mediterranean island.

The woman, who was not named, suffered symptoms days later.

According to the Cyprus Mail newspaper, the woman suffered a brain haemorrhage and was in a coma before she died.

Cyprus health authorities have opened an investigation to see if the "serious thrombotic episode" was linked to the AstraZeneca jab.

Four other cases of "mild" blood clotting incidents -- three of which occurred after an AstraZeneca shot and one after a Pfizer jab -- are also being investigated by Cyprus.

Some countries have restricted or dropped AstraZeneca shots from national vaccine campaigns over very rare blood clots, though the EMA says the benefits outweigh the risks.

The scientific body overseeing Britain's coronavirus vaccination programme has recommended that under-40s be offered an alternative to AstraZeneca jabs.

AstraZeneca is the backbone of the vaccination rollout in Cyprus, where family doctors are allowed to administer the jab to anybody aged over 20.

But many people booking online to get the vaccine have snubbed AstraZeneca and opted for other shots.

According to Our World in Data figures, Cyprus is ranked third in the European Union for vaccinations per population, administering 57.54 doses per 100 people.

Nearly 49 percent of Cyprus' adult population has received a Covid-19 vaccine shot, and 21 percent are fully vaccinated.

Total infections since the pandemic in March 2020 started is 71,911 and 354 people have died.

here

also another 

here

and if you put it in google you will get alot of places highlighting it 

here

also another 

here

Yes, it's a known thing, but hundreds of thousands of lives have been saved. Occasionally someone dies of known clotting issues

The argument is like no one should ever have an operation because sometimes people die on the operating table. 

There are other vaccines which don't have the same issues, but there are simply not enough of them and without AZ the virus would be running rampant still all over the UK and we'd likely still be in full lockdown. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

here

also another 

here

I'm just curious if you actually read the article with even a hint of objectivity?

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes, it's a known thing, but hundreds of thousands of lives have been saved. Occasionally someone dies of known clotting issues

The argument is like no one should ever have an operation because sometimes people die on the operating table. 

There are other vaccines which don't have the same issues, but there are simply not enough of them and without AZ the virus would be running rampant still all over the UK and we'd likely still be in full lockdown. 

I havent even said though people shouldnt take it. 

Im just stating whats been reporting in cyprus about a britian that they are linking the death too. 

All i said is if there is a link they need to find out what it is and correct to keep EVERYONE safe even the small majority that are linked to the clots.

• Like 1

Â