Generic Virus Thread

villakram

I know its not compulsory to be vaccinated, but I wonder what restrictions could be placed on people who aren't? Could they be banned from catching flights? Anywhere there is a mass gathering of people? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

Ugly word removed, ain't he.

He’s the poverty Paul Bettany. 

Also, I watched one of his videos the other day and judging by his nasal whine, I suspect he might be rather partial to a bit of nose candy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I know its not compulsory to be vaccinated, but I wonder what restrictions could be placed on people who aren't? Could they be banned from catching flights? Anywhere there is a mass gathering of people? 

There’s been a few noises about ‘vaccine passports’ that has set the KBF lot off and IIRC a couple of airlines have said they may introduce a ‘vaccinated only’ policy, can’t remember where I read that though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

There's no chance that anyone in government has thought about a way of recording who has had the vaccine in a way that third parties can check.

Unfortunately, someone will sell you a fake certificate if you need it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

He’s the poverty Paul Bettany. 

Also, I watched one of his videos the other day and judging by his nasal whine, I suspect he might be rather partial to a bit of nose candy. 

Excellent in Lewis though, so swings and roundabouts ;) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

There’s been a few noises about ‘vaccine passports’ that has set the KBF lot off and IIRC a couple of airlines have said they may introduce a ‘vaccinated only’ policy, can’t remember where I read that though. 

@Xela

https://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffwhitmore/2021/01/10/do-you-need-a-vaccine-to-fly/?sh=61bd76fd47b4

Airlines May Require A COVID Vaccine

So far, Qantas is the first airline to firmly state that proof of vaccination is necessary for international flights. Qantas CEO Alan Joyce called the vaccine a "necessity" once they become widely available during a November 2020 CNN interview. Statements from other airlines, including Korean Air and Delta Air Lines, indicate a vaccine will ultimately be a prerequisite.

What remains to be seen is if governments will require a vaccine to enter the country or if individual airlines will adopt new policies first.

• Thanks 1

Hope everyone is getting on okay during all this! 

I think it’s just about combatting the boredom for me, I’m so bored it’s painful. Although, I was invited onto a family zoom quiz the other day by my Mother and I realised I wasn’t THAT bored. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My account is currently locked to me as I may have said something that could be called harassment. 
Something along the lines of this is a good thing, With a mask: is that useless untalented word removed Laurence Fox? Without a mask: that’s useless untalented word removed Laurence Fox. 
By the look of it, it was reported and I have 12 hours on the naughty step. 

image.jpeg.da995d910296a8c85daaae6441afd1ba.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My account is currently locked to me as I may have said something that could be called harassment. 
Something along the lines of this is a good thing, With a mask: is that useless untalented word removed Laurence Fox? Without a mask: that’s useless untalented word removed Laurence Fox. 
By the look of it, it was reported and I have 12 hours on the naughty step. 

Report it to Fox News.  They will I am sure run a news bulletin every half hour slagging off the Californian Billionaires now censoring free speech. 

Try and get @villakramon board too. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Good for those airlines. I'll de definitely flying with an airline who ban non vaccinated people. 

Yup, I’m with you. 

Might change my tune in late August when I’m due to go to the US and haven’t had mine though! #squeakybumtime 

• Like 1

Â