Generic Virus Thread

villakram

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

That isn't an answer to the question I asked, well it is but only because you didn't answer it

Bicks i am not sure what you chris are implying?

Are you saying i said the jabs cause the clots? 

Are you saying i said not to take AstraZeneca?

Are you saying im influencing others not to take it?

I have said none of the three things above

I even said apparently as it was just reported on various sources and no conclusive evidence.then chris for some reason is asking me to show evidence that the AZ causes clots when i didnt even say it does?

All i said is if there is a link they need to determine it to protect everyone even the few that may get these side effects if proven

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently. Its caused a massive stink over there.

Very worrying. They need to find what this link is and quick.

Do you really think "apparently" is a get out of jail card?

just a reminder...

The PRAC involved experts in blood disorders in its review, and worked closely with other health authorities including the UK’s MHRA which has experience with administration of this vaccine to around 11 million people. Overall the number of thromboembolic events reported after vaccination, both in studies before licensing and in reports after rollout of vaccination campaigns (469 reports, 191 of them from the EEA), was lower than that expected in the general population. This allows the PRAC to confirm that there is no increase in overall risk of blood clots. However, in younger patients there remain some concerns, related in particular to these rare cases.

EMA Investigation into clotting and the AZ Jab

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Do you really think "apparently" is a get out of jail card?

Huh??

You think not answering all my questions above are a "get out of jail card" for you?

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Huh??

You think not answering all my questions above are a "get out of jail card" for you?

You appreciate you stated something as fact and then said apparently at the end. You asserted that someone had died due to clotting from the AZ jab. Thats the contentious issue here. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

1)Are you saying i said the jabs cause the clots? 

2)Are you saying i said not to take AstraZeneca?

3)Are you saying im influencing others not to take it?

1) Yes because you did as quoted above

2)Did anyone say this?

3)A post like yours will have that effect on some people

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

You appreciate you stated something as fact and then said apparently at the end. You asserted that someone had died due to clotting from the AZ jab. Thats the contentious issue here. 

Show me where i said it was fact?

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Show me where i said it was fact?

A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently.”

Just now, Seat68 said:

A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently.”

mate if i said 

a woman has died from the covid AZ jab then yes 

but the key word  is "apparently" 

I did not say no one take it or implied nothing of the sort 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its widely known its being investigated 

not widely known enough to stop you posting this...

They need to find what this link is and quick.

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

1) Yes because you did as quoted above

I said A healthy Britain that was 39 with no underlying health issues has died in Cyprus from clotting from the AstraZeneca jab apparently.

I did not say it was caused by the AZ jab, I said it was apparently caused BIG DIFFERENCE. Are we getting so petty these days we are taking one word and turning into a big drama?. 

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

3)A post like yours will have that effect on some people

Bicks this is utter nonsense, it isn't going to have a impact on anyone. Its not like the news hasn't been reporting clots has it? Its not exactly a Demitri C world exclusive that I have posted. Its widely known its been investigated !

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

not widely known enough to stop you posting this...

that's because they haven't 100% dismissed it have they? Even your link doesn't say that. It says they are investigating it. Until they can 1005 gurnatee no link thene is nothing wrong with that statement.

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m just bamboozled that I’ve been asked to provide proof the vaccine causes rain.

Does raining money for CEO/shareholders of various pharma companies count?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

All people of Greek Cypriot descent are raving lunatics with a homoerotic fixation apparently

That's a really pathetic statement Bicks even as a joke you should be ashamed of yourself 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

that's because they haven't 100% dismissed it have they? Even your link doesn't say that. It says they are investigating it. Until they can 1005 gurnatee no link thene is nothing wrong with that statement.

Did you read the bit I posted in bold about the incidence of clotting after a vaccine actually being lower than the incidence of clotting in the general populace

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

It was wasn't, the use of the word apparently doesn't really excuse it does it?

You get the point now?

im actually disgusted at that example you provided

i cant believe you would stoop so low to post that to prove  a point. that is deeply offensive 

Edited by Demitri_C

Â