Generic Virus Thread

villakram

9 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks. The cruise american based and going to the caribbean, but still makes me nervous that something could happen between now and before I leave. Hopefully this virus stays more contained. 

#SaveCzechlad'sHoliday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah so now the location is actually out...

You know the way the government press release said isolated or remote? Thats horseshit

This is the nurses accommodation that is literally the width of a single track service road away from the hospital and  has a massive former council huge housing estate on the other side of the road.

16 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks. The cruise american based and going to the caribbean, but still makes me nervous that something could happen between now and before I leave. Hopefully this virus stays more contained. 

I am going to America in 2 weeks. I am slightly nervous that there will be some kind of lockdown or pissing about with flights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I am going to America in 2 weeks. I am slightly nervous that there will be some kind of lockdown or pissing about with flights.

Just put a water bottle on/over/around your head, evolution will take care of the rest.

18 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

A woman at work today said that they’re not risking ordering a Chinese takeaway tomorrow night and they’ll probably go Indian! :wave:  I really despair sometimes and had to just stair at my computer hoping for a lottery win this weekend!! 

What an absolute idiot!

India isn't that far from China...

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Mate, i’ve got an office full of them! Wish I could say she was joking. I just had to stay calm:

martin freeman fargo GIF

Sounds like a place where one could make a fortune selling magic beans or healing crystals :D 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Dave Coaches?

Not really enough smoke or enough cans on there for it to be a Dave C excursion.

But hopefully the drive was able to sort them some weed and speed for their 2 weeks in the Costa Del Wirral.

• Like 1

I take the VT massive have realised that the whole Corona Convoy is a massive distraction

The media (and therefore the public's) attention is on 100 people who were flown out of China, showing absolutely no symptoms at all

Thing is... 2000+ people have come into the country from that province of China between the outbreak starting and flights stopping.

The government have managed to track down less than 200 of them to screen them

This distraction is really working like a dream

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

So people coming out of China are quarantined, unless they are signing for a premiership club and then all rules go out the window to make sure transfer deadline day is completed 

Read a story that West Ham had a deal agreed for Marco Arnautovic but it fell through as he was not allowed to fly out of China :D 

So the ended up signing Bowen for a huge sum and massive contract instead.

• Haha 1

Â