Match Thread: Villa v Watford

limpid

Villa v Watford

Please do not link to nor ask about streams or streaming in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Need to win this. If we don't, well I think it's a very bad sign.

How is it very bad sign to lose or draw to team that's only lost once in last 8 games away to Liverpool conceding total of 4 goals? Please explain this to me

Edited by Kiwivillan

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

How is bad to lose to team that's only lost once in last 8 games away to Liverpool conceding total of 4 goals? Please explain this to me

Sod who we are playing, it would be bad for our points tally and chances of staying up to be fair.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

How is bad to lose to team that's only lost once in last 8 games away to Liverpool conceding total of 4 goals? Please explain this to me

You like to explain away why we shouldn't be winning any game to be honest, pretty much every week there's a post like this. At some stage we have to get some good results that we might not expect to, it's as simple as that, that is of course if we want to stay up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

How is it very bad sign to lose or draw to team that's only lost once in last 8 games away to Liverpool conceding total of 4 goals? Please explain this to me

Because it starts to open the gap between the bottom 3 and the rest? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Quiet on here and I can't watch tonight cos i'm working. How are we playing?

Playing like a team with no recognised striker.  Some nice build up but there's no real threat.

On the upside, Drinkwater is covering a lot of ground and has been tidy and efficient in possession.

• Thanks 1