Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Watford

limpid

Match Polls  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/01/20 at 23:59

I’m sick as a dog the last day or so and I almost didn’t go tonight to the game but I went and I’m so glad I did.  I can now die in bed now for the next day or so.

Such a dire performance but jeez didn’t they make up for it with that last minute goal, think I screamed and hugged everybody.  

Massive, massive, massive win!!!

• Like 1

Priceless win.  A poor game in all honesty but who cares.  Left a bit before the end  so missed the scenes. Watford get what they deserve with their orrible time wasting. They could have killed the game off as we did not play well for large parts of it. Deeney can waddle off back to his sordid little grief hole.  Reina kept us in the game.  We have won more games than Arsenal which is baffling.

Drinkwater needs 3-4 reserve games to get anywhere close to the starting XI. Pointless signing.  Could be a season turning result. Bring on Leicester.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we work that hard every match, we win or draw more than we lose!

.......and that's what frustrates me about Villa..........they simply don't. The Villa away at leicester, or Villa at home to everton & liverpool then turn in to the villa at sheff utd or watford away...............but i guess that's for another day. I'm just relieved for the 3 points 😀

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

60 minutes in i was convinced we were finishing bottom of the league, Now if we can beat Bournemouth things would look an awful lot rosier

Big game against Bournemouth.  And plenty of time to get Samatta worked into the side and for other signings as well.

• Like 1

Â