Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Watford

limpid

Match Polls  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/01/20 at 23:59

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Ashley Young away at Everton?

I was there. The atmosphere as we marched out of Goodison Park was electric. It was an amazing feeling, singing so loud yet melodiously, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end! That's what late wins can do for you, lol.

• Like 2

Well the back 3 plus keeper got us the winning goal 🤣

Reina to hause to mings to konsa

Another 1st half for the defence to forget and an improved 2nd half.

Predictable but again I gave fred motm, his tackling was heads and shoulders above the rest with makamba being the next at tackling today.

In the end, the only player I was not impressed with was trez, very wasteful, I understand we are crossing hard and low into the box but today was not a good one for him.

Drinkwater was tidy enough today but ran out of steam after 60 minutes.

Luiz got a goal 

Makamba tackled and kept the ball most of the time.

Ok it was watford but 2nd half the consistency was better and most did their job.

When we fight as a team we get the better results, something we need to continue doing as it is tighter than a nats chuff down the bottom.

Let's hope sama starts firing straight from the off, we can then use el ghazi out wide again where he is far more effective 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

It was Konsa's goal, I'm hoping he'll get it officially too.

i dunno, it does move in the air close to Mings, but cant decide if thats a flick off Mings' boot or curl.

Edited by MaVilla

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

Villa really are one of the poorest sides to be in the Prem in the last decade. Grealish is the only player that has something about him, everyone else, is championship at best. Let’s be honest, Grealish wouldn’t even start for us. Deulofeu, Doucoure, Sarr. He’s not taking any of their spots. 

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/aston-villa-vs-watford-fc-21-01-2020.56739/page-3

To be fair most of the posts on there have been pretty balanced - and we would have been fuming if the Mings combo of foul (which could have been a straight red) and handball (unpunished) had been their player who was involved in a late winner.

I'd wager VT has a small number of reactionary dick heads (though I can't think of any specifically).

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

i dunno, it does move in the air close to Mings, but cant decide if thats a flick off Mings' booth or curl.

I mean that regardless of whether it scratches Mings bollocks or not, it was Konsa's doing. He should get the credit.

• Like 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

I mean that regardless of whether it scratches Mings bollocks or not, it was Konsa's doing. He should get the credit.

ye agree, totally, but......last touch and all that (wrongly or rightly).

Should go to Konsa, would be good for him, deserves it.

• Like 1

Â