Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Watford

limpid

Match Polls  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/01/20 at 23:59

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Was it off target before it went in.

Im having a middle class crisis trying to mop up half a bottle of Malbec that literally flew off the coffee table onto a cream rug 🤣

Dont know mate, what I do hope though is Mings was offside as that would rub it in even more.

🤣 I am a grown man stood up close to the telly giving Deeney the v's whilst simultaneously calling him a masturbator 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, KHV said:

If we can get a win at Bournemouth and our obligatory three points from Mourinho it may we may just survive

I said we need 3pt minimum from Watford and Bournemouth so I view Bournemouth as a free hit but after their Brighton win 3pts would be very good indeed

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Heads dropped a bit when they scored but great comeback and effort in the second. Fought all the way to the end. Great job lads.

Jack dead on his feet at the end, but visibly elated. The celebration between Smith and Terry at the when the winner went in said it all.

Been on the receiving end of late winners all too often. Feels nice this way round.

I can’t remember the last time we had a last kick of the game winner!

There was urgency in the second half I’d not seen from players in the last four.

something kicked in. The reality of our position and our opposition. The half time team talk. 

maybe a couple of them were on a promise if they got the Three points. 

• Like 2

Konsa was shocking defensively but that finish redeemed him for his earlier failings.

Nakamba looked very good today.

Luiz makes mistakes but he's a better player than most of what we have and we were much better with him on the pitch. Should've started, needs to start the next match.

Reina with an assured performance and some excellent saves, and great distribution. Looks like an inspired signing. 

Grealish got the s**t kicked out of him, and actually looked tired at times. Not a surprise given he has to do everything himself. Still our best player, world class.

Targett needs to learn to cross and he'd be a brilliant wing back.

Fred frightened their left winger into his pocket. Lethal slide tackles.

The shape was terrible in the first half, the subs fixed it. Going to be a hell of a ride

• Like 3

They offered naff all. Their little bounce with Pearson’s arrival has gone and they show what a crap footballing side they are. Our lack of confidence flattered them at their place. 

We didn’t have a striker, it’s annoying. But please, let’s forget that for now and just dedicate that 95min winner to the naffing troglodyte arsehole who gives Birmingham a bad name: Mr Deeney, you wretched piece of skin, eat it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

This is the games you live to watch live or in pub with some Villa mates. Remember like yesterday being in Dublin pub with Villa crew watching Young score last minute winner against Everton and we went nuts. Worst part of living in NZ is the crazy hours of games. Weather and beaches just about make up for it

I agree, at least it's a reasonable hour in NZ, here I have to watch in absolute silence on my own...... Oh and I remember Young's winner like yesterday too, 3-2 the end result no?

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I agree, at least it's a reasonable hour in NZ, here I have to watch in absolute silence on my own...... Oh and I remember Young's winner like yesterday too, 3-2 the end result no?

Yes Everton were still celebrating Lescott injury time equalizer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â