Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

They scrapped cup ties a few years back

Strange player, he's so raw, reminds me a lot of sterling, you can see the quality is there but at the same time in the way he runs round and has a bit of bambi on ice about him and he's a bit cumbersome, not involved or looking lively and then bang he's in the game and has pace out of nowhere and then he pulls that 2nd goal out, stunning strike

He'd be really well suited to the PL

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

He's so weird.

At times he looked like a donkey who belonged in the Championship then suddenly he produces magic.

Probably because he's 19.

Imagine if he becomes more consistent.

Yep I can see faults in Haaland but I can also remember he is just a kid. for example Lewandowski, Vardy, Kane, Drogba were all nothing at 19 even Ronaldo was struggling at United

One of the reasons I never understood the harsh Wesley criticism (Haaland on a different level) but strikers can develop a lot later

Clocked a 60m sprint in 6.64 secs last night

That's what I mean about strange to watch him, his ambling round like a stereotypical big man and then out of nowhere he's come alive and he's gone 

There was one late in the game last night where for all his bad touches* he took an inch perfect deft touch to control a 40 yard pass, put silva on his ass and marquinhos had to come across and cover

* there was also a great touch for I think the 1st goal, dropped deep, one touch in to the path of a midfielder running past him then he peeled and got in the box, that's perfect big man play 

He has the look of one of those "special" kids who loves their pets so much that they hug them to death by squeezing them too hard :D 

Fantastic talent, almost a force of nature. Really hope he doesn't suffer any injuries to halt his development like so many other break through talents has.

• Haha 3

Â