Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

On 20/01/2020 at 00:24, DeepDish said:

I disagree a lot with that. His first touch is actually great, it is one of the reasons why the goals looks so easy. See the video over when he passes the keeper against Brann. It is a perfect first touch. He hit the ball a bit longer than most of the player and it gives him a easy ride when he passes the keeper. You can see that in a lot of his goals, a nearly perfec first touch which makes putting the ball in the net an easy job.

His first touch is absolutely out of this world. Just a complete striker for counter attacking football. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Wesley 5 goals in 21 games 😬

Benteke 5 goals in 17 games Villa debut season. Ended on 19. 14 more from January when loads were saying he was shit. 

Can't believe I'm posting in Other Football defending a current player 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

It's quite crazy the defending though isn't it? - maybe that's why attacking players like  Jovic, Dembele, Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Sane, Pulisic haven't really set the world alight when moving to a different league - only really Firminho and Aubamyang has.

I do wonder if players like Sancho and Haaland are going to get stats like Bundesliga if playing in the PL the more i watch the Bundesliga. The attack in the Bundesliga seem to be quite good but the defence and especially the fullbacks seem non existent in the Bundesliga.

Still good players though. 

Edited by villalad21
  • Haha 1

Â