Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair 99% of barca fans and even neutral fans would agree... 

Haaland or Depay, aguero and wijnaldum

You're gonna take Haaland 

Sure, just the small matter of Haaland costing £150m and the others being free transfers. Salaries excluded of course.

I guess if Messi could loan Barca the money for the Haaland transfer or pay off their mountain of debts due this year it would help a lot. He can pretty much afford it :D 

• Like 1

On 02/04/2021 at 22:44, PaulC said:

Pep has ruled City out from buying him. Never thought it would happen. 

Think if anything this makes City strong favorites to sign Haaland :D 

• Like 1

Anybody else a bit bored of the never ending chatter of where he's going to move to?

People seem more excited in picking where he might play over watching him play 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Anybody else a bit bored of the never ending chatter of where he's going to move to?

yeah but come on, do you know where's he's going to move?, do you think he will move?, do you think he will move to Manure?, do you think he will move to City?, do you think he will move??, do ya?, do ya?!

42 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Thats all people talk about if you don't play for a 'top' team. 

Grealish is constantly linked away every day by the tabloids. 

The BBC ran a segment asking if it was time Harry Kane left Spurs for a bigger team. 

The media are just parasites. 

Just now, Xela said:

Thats all people talk about if you don't play for a 'top' team. 

Grealish is constantly linked away every day by the tabloids. 

The BBC ran a segment asking if it was time Harry Kane left Spurs for a bigger team. 

The media are just parasites. 

Foden speaking to him after the game has made bigger headlines than anything in the actual game. Its tiring. Football is fully leaving me behind 

33 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Foden speaking to him after the game has made bigger headlines than anything in the actual game. Its tiring. Football is fully leaving me behind 

Sky ran an article of him being impressed by the City stadium because he said something to Bellingham on the way out to warm up. Sports media is an absolute joke

here it is. Pathetic

Edited by Zatman

He’s doesn’t look like a Pep player to me.

Firstly, Pep isn’t a big fan of number 9’s. He seems to play one of the best of all time quite reluctantly.

Secondly, aside from scoring goals Haaland doesn’t do a lot. He conserves his energy for the most part. Pep tends to like his players to graft a bit more, try and break up the play in the middle of the park. 
Maybe he’d have him working a bit more off the ball but we’d have to see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

He’s doesn’t look like a Pep player to me.

Firstly, Pep isn’t a big fan of number 9’s. He seems to play one of the best of all time quite reluctantly.

Secondly, aside from scoring goals Haaland doesn’t do a lot. He conserves his energy for the most part. Pep tends to like his players to graft a bit more, try and break up the play in the middle of the park. 
Maybe he’d have him working a bit more off the ball but we’d have to see.

Has he ever played with a big brute up front? Mbappe or Neymar would fit his type of fast skillful forwards but I dont think Haaland is 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Has he ever played with a big brute up front? Mbappe or Neymar would fit his type of fast skillful forwards but I dont think Haaland is 

He played with Lewandowksi at Bayern but didn't really get the best out of him, or the club as a whole really. He failed with Zlatan at Barca too.

Do think he's moved on/evolved at City though and I don't think it's too unrealistic to assume it could work really well. Be scary to think what could become of a player like that if he's playing for Pep at such a young age.

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

He was forced to chose between Zlatan or Messi at Barca (easy choice) as Messi demanded to play in the central role. Think Pep would love to have Haaland at City.

On another note.

The great Erling Haaland European sales tour

• Haha 1

Haaland is a better all round footballer than Jesus and Agüero both whom are in the main goalscorers who do all their best work in the penalty box, whereas Håland has more to his game in the sense that he has more variety in the way that he can score and is probably better at making his own goals too. I think some are judging Håland on the way he looks rather than the way he actually plays, I'm sure that Man City and Guardiola would be very interested in him if availale at the right price.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rino8 said:

He played with Lewandowksi at Bayern but didn't really get the best out of him, or the club as a whole really. He failed with Zlatan at Barca too.

Do think he's moved on/evolved at City though and I don't think it's too unrealistic to assume it could work really well. Be scary to think what could become of a player like that if he's playing for Pep at such a young age.

Lewandowski is different

3 hours ago, Rino8 said:

He played with Lewandowksi at Bayern but didn't really get the best out of him, or the club as a whole really. 

3 league titles, 2 cups, won the league every year since he left with kimmich still there and the best player in the world in whichever position he plays in this weekend 

"took bayern backwards" is a myth based solely on not getting a CL

Â