Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

Probably time this guy had his own thread. 

What a debut for Dortmund, a hattrick within half an off of coming on as a sub. 

He could become an absolute world beater. The last 18 months or so his stock has risen and risen. 
Rumours he will already be leaving Dortmund in the summer as there is a release fee. 

• Like 1

same amount of goals in 30 odd minutes than Ross McCormack entire Villa spell.

He is in the best position to develop into a top class striker, leaving so early would be stupid. Stay at Dortmund 2/3 years and get a good diet of Bundesliga and Champs League football he will develop brilliantly before he moves on to Bayern 😛 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

same amount of goals in 30 odd minutes than Ross McCormack entire Villa spell.

He is in the best position to develop into a top class striker, leaving so early would be stupid. Stay at Dortmund 2/3 years and get a good diet of Bundesliga and Champs League football he will develop brilliantly before he moves on to Bayern 😛 

But if Real come in with £350,000 per week it’ll be hard to say no.

• Like 1

We started to notice him in Norwegian football in the summer of 2018 when he single handed crushed the defenders of Brann, scoring 4 goals for Molde before he was solgt to Salzburd. But it was in the U20s this summer people really started to believe that he would become a star. Check out the phtoto from the match against Honduras.

Haaland.thumb.jpg.d987155829d603267db759fd3b45828c.jpg

Edited by DeepDish
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Best #9 to appear since Lewandowski.

He did well to avoid Utd.

Kane.

I like this lad though, definitely cut from the same cloth. Proper #9, wouldn't be out of place among the big boys in the 90's.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Kane.

I like this lad though, definitely cut from the same cloth. Proper #9, wouldn't be out of place among the big boys in the 90's.

Yeah good shout. Kane's game has grown into a genuine world class all round one having looked pretty average up to age 21.

Haaland has shown nothing like Kane's ability deeper on the pitch, but he's miles ahead of Kane at the same age.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Gio reyna also played for Dortmund yesterday, their dad's were man City players together

Both born in England too

not sure about that, the myth is Roy Keane crushed Haaland career in 2001 and he never played again and Reyna joined City in 2003 😛 

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Seen him twice.

He is obviously a natural goal scorer, but his first touch and overall technique is poor from what i've seen.

Reminds me about Lukaku.

I disagree a lot with that. His first touch is actually great, it is one of the reasons why the goals looks so easy. See the video over when he passes the keeper against Brann. It is a perfect first touch. He hit the ball a bit longer than most of the player and it gives him a easy ride when he passes the keeper. You can see that in a lot of his goals, a nearly perfec first touch which makes putting the ball in the net an easy job.

14 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

I disagree a lot with that. His first touch is actually great, it is one of the reasons why the goals looks so easy. See the video over when he passes the keeper against Brann. It is a perfect first touch. He hit the ball a bit longer than most of the player and it gives him a easy ride when he passes the keeper. You can see that in a lot of his goals, a nearly perfec first touch which makes putting the ball in the net an easy job.

An art recently perfected by Harry Kane, a man not blessed with much pace.

Â