Pre Match

TheAuthority

My side for this match would be:

Reina

Konsa Mings Hause

Guilbert Drinkwater Nakamba Targett

Trezeguet El Ghazi Grealish

Subs: Nyland, Taylor, Chester, Luiz, Lansbury, Hourihane, Vassilev

If Samatta signs in time, I’d play him and bench Trezeguet, anyone know if Engels is back for this match?

44 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

My side for this match would be:

Reina

Konsa Mings Hause

Guilbert Drinkwater Nakamba Targett

Trezeguet El Ghazi Grealish

Subs: Nyland, Taylor, Chester, Luiz, Lansbury, Hourihane, Vassilev

If Samatta signs in time, I’d play him and bench Trezeguet, anyone know if Engels is back for this match?

Sorry mate but in no way dos Drinkwater get a start in the next match

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Was he that bad against Brighton? I only saw highlights

It's not his fault but he is no where near fit and playing him till he gets fit is luxury we can't afford, imho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Simply must win this one!

We need a striker so bad would be tempted to play Vassilev up front but I don't think the pressure would be good for him right now so AEG it is again, I know DD isn't up to speed yet but he's simply better than Luiz for me so Luiz comes on after 60 minutes once DD is knackered, it's a game we should be winning and not getting constantly battered so I think there's a place for Hourihane to start, Jack and Conor link up so well together.

--------------------------------------Reina---------------------------------------------

---------------------Konsa----Mings----Hause--------------------------------

Guilbert-----Nakamba-----Drinkwater----Hourihane----Targett

-----------------------------------Grealish---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Al Ghazi------------------------------------------

2 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Simply must win this one!

We have plenty of games left in the season we can win. Watford unbeaten last 6. Hope there's not going to be more hysterical screeching and Smith out posts if we don't

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We have plenty of games left in the season we can win. Watford unbeaten last 6. Hope there's not going to be more hysterical screeching and Smith out posts if we don't

No hysterical screeching and Smith out posts from me, I do simple think if we take no points from the next two games we are as good as down. If Burnley can beat Leicester we can beat Watford good form or not. 

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

No hysterical screeching and Smith out posts from me, I do simple think if we take no points from the next two games we are as good as down. If Burnley can beat Leicester we can beat Watford good form or not. 

Bournemouth is must win if Watford loss I would agree

Edited by Kiwivillan

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

How does that chart indicate taking the piss..... You gotta understand the difference between doom n gloom and concern. I think it's very appropriate to be concerned right now. Doesn't mean we've given up!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

How does that chart indicate taking the piss..... You gotta understand the difference between doom n gloom and concern. I think it's very appropriate to be concerned right now. Doesn't mean we've given up!!!

Watford are 2nd best team in the league last 6 games and 3rd best last 8. Form is everything. I'm am concerned but not so much if we lose to Watford. Saying if we lose to Watford we're down surely in January is ridiculous doom and gloom hyperbole

Edited by Kiwivillan

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Watford are 2nd best team in the league last 6 games and 3rd best last 8. Form is everything. I'm am concerned but not so much if we lose to Watford. Saying if we lose to Watford we're down surely in January is ridiculous doom and gloom hyperbole

Hang on here I think you're going to far in the opposite direction. The poster put a question mark, clearly asking for opinions. It was not OTT post in my view. 

Whilst Watford might be 2nd in league form they are definitely in the relegation battle and a victory for them would take them further from this battle, when we want as many teams around us as possible. Even better beneath us!

You sound a little fired up on this subject, that post wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be, but just my opinion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Hang on here I think you're going to far in the opposite direction. The poster put a question mark, clearly asking for opinions. It was not OTT post in my view. 

Whilst Watford might be 2nd in league form they are definitely in the relegation battle and a victory for them would take them further from this battle, when we want as many teams around us as possible. Even better beneath us!

You sound a little fired up on this subject, that post wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be, but just my opinion. 

I'm fired up at the thought of people turning on Smith and the players, if we don't get a result against Watford, because they only look at table position and ignore form.

Questioning being down in January when currently 1pt from safety is absurd. Where were Leicester 12 games from end of season the season before they won the PL?

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1