Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

Our players sure love to put their teammates under pressure by passing to someone who is marked or standing still.

Preferable also by under or over hitting the pass after announcing it in good time to the opponents can close them down.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's happened to Engels?

I'd prefer him in the middle and Tyrone on the left.

Hause is a car crash waiting to happen.

Looks like he has no awareness at the moment 

Said before the season that we needed a milner/snodgrass type experienced workhorse to drag everyone else along with them when things get tough and a horrible bastard like costa/deeney up front. People said we have McGinn & didn't want a forward like that...

• Like 1

Just now, KHV said:

I bet Reina is wondering wtf he has let himself in for 

I'm genuinely amazed he didn't politely decline after watching that shitshow last week. 

Imagine going from playing at the very top to watching "professional" footballers struggle with a 10 yard pass. 

• Like 2

Every week we see teams, even the “bad” ones, able to pass, move, find space, and possess the ball. 

Every week we struggle to do those simple things. And yet, some people think all Smith needs is more time. I just don’t understand. 

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

It looks familiarly like the pressure has caught up with him.

He's gonna have to go team looks laboured, no smiles, these are late signs of manager failing. Everyone else down below picking up points looking good.