• El Ghazi
    • Grealish
    • Vassilev( Trézéguet 67)
    • Luiz (Drinkwater 68)
    • Hourihane (Nakamba 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/01/20 at 19:30

Stole a point.

Grealish goal excellent but performance stifled by Smith's tactics. Reina great save towards end. Drinkwater is awful, Nakamba is awful, Hause is awful, Konsa is mostly awful. All the rest, bar Mings, are players you'd be happy were squad players. We're effectively playing a reserve Premier League team against true first XIs every week, but held down by some really awful players on top of that.

The quality isn't there. Unless there's a miracle in next two weeks in transfer window, we're going down.

And I don't think Smith knows what to do at the moment. His indecisiveness is reflecting in our performances. Too many formations, too many changes, too few reactions to what's happening on the pitch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Better second half... My view of the game disappeared so I missed the equaliser, was it good?

Yeah pretty nice. Long early cross type of ball in from Luiz who had gotten behind one defender, took a touch and then hit a powerful tough half volley past Ryan. Classic Jack really, but there was no way Drinkwater was playing the pass Luiz did.

• Like 1

Maybe we were saving our energy for the 2nd half. I can't understand how else the 2 halves were so different. Happy for the away draw.  Please Dean, no more of the Danny Drinkwater experiment. 

We stepped up big time second half which was a relief to see, we were getting to the ball quicker and being more committed and we need that for 90 minutes every game for the rest of the season.

Drinkwater and Konsa aren't good enough and shouldn't be starting games.

Grealish Motm

• Like 2

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Grealish is our saviour 

Reina’s still got it 

Drinkwater is way off the pace 

Nakamba got a bit more stuck in

Vassilev looked good when he came on

Trezeguet runs a lot but is still a bit shit

El Ghazi at least chases back 

Luiz good assist

Good foul from Hourihane 

We had plenty of fouls, nice to to see

Maupay has always been an arsehole

1-1 was fair and keeps us in touch with safety. 

What!!!

say 3 hail mary's

......with his foot?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

We have more games to save our season. It really isn't

Where do you see our points? And don’t give the take each game as it comes, that’s a cop out.

look at our fixtures between now and May and outline where we get the points. 

watford really is a six pointer

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Why? Brighton don't lose a lot at home

I go into every game expecting us to go for a win. Top teams have that attitude and so should we. Thats what Dean Smith says he wants to do as well and I take him at his word. . Also we need wins not draws points wise. No slight on Brighton as you say, good home team.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

Where do you see our points? And don’t give the take each game as it comes, that’s a cop out.

look at our fixtures between now and May and outline where we get the points. 

watford really is a six pointer

It's not. Watford are way better than a relegation battle. They almost got into Europe last season.

Us, Norwich, Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley, possibly Newcastle. That's your relegation candidates.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I disagree....tell the owners and see what they say.

What does that insinuate mate? I haven't the slightest and don't want to assume.

And what do you disagree with? Sorry it's pretty late here, 4am, but I'm quite confident there's nothing to disagree with regarding comparative spending.

Obviously you can rate a player however you like, but I'm also not sure what the basis for your disapproval for Luiz and Marvelous is based on.

Again, I don't want to assume.

Â