• El Ghazi
    • Grealish
    • Vassilev( Trézéguet 67)
    • Luiz (Drinkwater 68)
    • Hourihane (Nakamba 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/01/20 at 19:30

We need to move on from that awful formation and go back to a 4-3-3.

Drinkwater isn't fit and isn't offering anything over what Luiz offers in the middle of the park, and Luiz feels far more likely to put someone in on goal or score one himself.

We looked better in the 2nd but we just have to be able to create more chances against what was a pretty poor Brighton side.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Maupay trying to cause a punch up on the way to the dressing rooms, **** hell why doesn't someone nut the retard

He should have been sent off for slinging Nakamba to the ground. He's a nasty piece of shit. 

He's clearly suffering from a case of small man syndrome. 

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Glad we didn't buy Maupay, a massive word removed we could do without. Tiny Tim syndrome

A sickly child that will die if his father's boss doesn't start paying him a fair wage? 

I can see why he is so angry

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Glad we didn't buy Maupay, a massive word removed we could do without. Tiny Tim syndrome

Tbh I wouldn't mind some of that in the team, especially when he channels that aggression positively on the pitch.  Thought a draw was fair enough but thank **** for Jack.  What a goal, again.

Horrible first half. Much better second. We’re nothing without Grealish. Pepe looks a real leader and is still pretty agile. I thought luiz did well and should have started really, Drinkwater way off the pace. Don’t understand how he is playing.  Hopefully a new striker can give us a much needed lift. 

• Like 1

I think we just have to play Vassilev against Watford. Just having an actual striker on the pitch helped us when he come on, Samatta isn't going to be available so give the young lad the chance. 

I was fearing the worst at half time so have to take that point. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 3

Â