Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

9 hours ago, Adbo9 said:

The issue with Samatta, apart from being absolute shite, is his head is way too big for his body - it looks like its weighing him down and hes about to topple over !!

Should have been an extra in Willow not a footballer

Could of just wrapped it up there 😂

• Like 1

He isnt a loan striker. Oddly and I hate saying it... he may be far better with wes upfront.

Or maybe with better wingers than trez and elghazi.

We have 3 strikers, we need at the very very least 1 more, preferably 2 and davis out on loan. Wes and samatta will be fine as subs.

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

He isnt a loan striker. Oddly and I hate saying it... he may be far better with wes upfront.

Or maybe with better wingers than trez and elghazi.

We have 3 strikers, we need at the very very least 1 more, preferably 2 and davis out on loan. Wes and samatta will be fine as subs.

Agree, contrast his performances with pre lock down where we were trying have more possession in the final third and commit more players. He isnt suited to the football we were playing post lockdown where Davies really impressed (without scoring)

• Like 2

He’s not a big ‘hold up the ball’ centre forward. He thrives on crosses and our wingers don’t put any in. If he’s not so isolated up front he will score some goals for us. Part of the squad for next season and a proper evaluation can be made in 12 months.

He's not been great, but far from as bad as some of you make out. Some of the criticism is way over the top. I hope he'll succeed, I'm rooting for him. Too soon to write him off. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep. Seems odd you would remove everything if you was still a villa player

He always looked detached and sulky in my opinion. I wish him well if he has gone But he was never good enough and a panic buy. Missed his greatest moments at Wembley go to the toilet

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

He hasn't removed all pictures of him at Villa. Literally loads a few scrolls down.

Not sure he ever had Villa in his bio? I'm sure I remember it being odd initially. His insta is a little odd tbh, strange detached character. Nothing ever in English, no attempt to communicate with English fans doesn't even bother with translations

21 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

He hasn't removed all pictures of him at Villa. Literally loads a few scrolls down.

Not sure he ever had Villa in his bio? I'm sure I remember it being odd initially. His insta is a little odd tbh, strange detached character. Nothing ever in English, no attempt to communicate with English fans doesn't even bother with translations

Wierd as earlier they were not there just those pics i put. Maybe insta was playing up

Â