Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He honestly wouldn't get in my 5 a side team and we have a kid play with no legs 

Yes he would. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He wouldn't. My mate had trials for West Ham.

So your mate got nowhere with the trial I take it. Yet is a better choice than a professional footballer?

Clearly posting for a reaction - pathetic. 

Edited by av1

Even if we only had Watkins, Davis and Wesley (when fit) I  really don't see King Samatta offering us much at all if anything.

I was initially hoping he could be our fourth choice back-up and settle for that, seems he wants out because he knows he isn't up for it.

Anyhow, Traore can play as a striker too.

Probably the transfer that sealed Suso's faith. He'll probably score a shed load in Turkey but PL is beyond him. The club aren't stupid though. They wouldn't be going into a new season with just Watkins and Davis. They've something in the pipeline im sure.

• Like 1

It’s an odd one. There’s ability and talent there. Just have liked to have seen more application. His goal against Man City was a cracker, I thought he’d push on. I firmly believe that players deserve time to settle and if it’s not for them, I wish him well. He was purchased 6 months later than needed. But whatever the outcome, it will be a ‘what if’. We don’t have the luxury nor the patience for journeymen anymore. 

On 15/09/2020 at 17:10, Keener window-cleaner said:

I don't get it why you are so aversive to a player who has a warm character and tries his best for the club? I hope you are different in real life than online and that you treat the crippled child better than you treat Villa players.

It's one thing criticising and explaining what you dislike, another thing just continously throwing out absurd abuse.

Enjoy the best Villa day of the summer mate!

I am just pointing out the fact he was a bad player and a bad signing. An awful player in fact, what's wrong with that? At what point did we all get so sensitive.

He's alright you know, he's won the jackpot. He got a 4 and a half year deal with a PL team and he's barely Championship standard. He's winning. He'll be fine.

it likely means we can't loan davis out, which personally i think is essential to his development. i hope we spring some sort of surprise big signing like edouard, who we're still apparently in for. if we loan him out though, surely not much headroom for FFP? unless a mandatory fee clause is in place

Â