Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I don't know how you can even compared them that season when Samatta got more than double the amount of starts as him.

Doesn’t that suggest the coaching staff (who are trained and experienced at assessing players) also thought Samatta was a better option than playing Davis? 

Simple truth is that neither are great and wouldn’t be missed if they were offloaded but both have good attitudes and seem nice guys.

On 09/09/2020 at 19:26, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's funny is the part in bold, is literally what the same posters have said about Wesley.

How in gods name have these people who "can't run, kick, pass, head, shoot " or tie their shoelaces had any sort of professional football career? lol

Some of our posters really are extreme.

I totally agree. Let's cut their hearts out and burn them at the stake. 

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Doesn’t that suggest the coaching staff (who are trained and experienced at assessing players) also thought Samatta was a better option than playing Davis? 

Simple truth is that neither are great and wouldn’t be missed if they were offloaded but both have good attitudes and seem nice guys.

Davis looked the better player. At least to me. He is harassing defenders at times and getting into good positions. Your opinion may differ.

They aren't gonna bench a 12 million signing or whatever it was we payed for him.

It will make them look stupid and an admission to f***ing up in the January transfer window.

He's started 14 games and has a few sub appearances. And a fair few of those games after the lockdown under circumstances that were almos extreme. And in a new and better league than he was used to. Ok, he looked out of his depth in many of those games but come on, there's no chance in hell that we can judge him fairly from that. It's possible that he's not good enough, but there's no way any of us can say that for sure at this stage.

Having said that, if we're to sell a striker he'd be my choice. Mostly because he's the one with the least experience in this league and country. If we get the money back. I hope we give him more time to show how good he really can be.

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He honestly wouldn't get in my 5 a side team and we have a kid play with no legs ( we're not a very successful team)

Trying times, difficult circumstances, lockdown, new country, I am sure it was awful for the lad...but he can't play football.

His champions League goals say hi. We get it you don't think he's good. he's not suited to the premier League end of.

But he'd be easily the best player in your 5 a side team. 

13 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

His champions League goals say hi. We get it you don't think he's good. he's not suited to the premier League end of.

But he'd be easily the best player in your 5 a side team. 

My money is on the dude with no legs 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He honestly wouldn't get in my 5 a side team and we have a kid play with no legs ( we're not a very successful team)

Trying times, difficult circumstances, lockdown, new country, I am sure it was awful for the lad...but he can't play football.

I don't get it why you are so aversive to a player who has a warm character and tries his best for the club? I hope you are different in real life than online and that you treat the crippled child better than you treat Villa players.

It's one thing criticising and explaining what you dislike, another thing just continously throwing out absurd abuse.

Enjoy the best Villa day of the summer mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â