Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sorry you just dont understand football, have you seen them runs he makes 😉

I have, the only way to get a player like that is to maybe offer them a longer than usual contact and wages just above what the club can realistically afford

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sorry you just dont understand football, have you seen them runs he makes 😉

I must admit, in the early days that I was a member of the "it's everyone else's fault" band. Oh how wrong I was. 

Feel free to block me so you never have to see my silly views again 🤣

Just now, av1 said:

I must admit, in the early days that I was a member of the "it's everyone else's fault" band. Oh how wrong I was. 

Feel free to block me so you never have to see my silly views again 🤣

I was a believer as well even up until Smith came in. Fact that he quickly dumped him was enough 😂

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

4 goals in 22 games.

No takesies backsies 

According to a report I read a few weeks back, the deal to become permanent is fixed on 1st July and we get 5.2m so some deal given he hasn't done much over there. Wouldn't put it past Fenerbache to find a loophole somewhere in contract though.

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

According to a report I read a few weeks back, the deal to become permanent is fixed on 1st July and we get 5.2m so some deal given he hasn't done much over there. Wouldn't put it past Fenerbache to find a loophole somewhere in contract though.

They tried in January to get rid of him to Bruges I think it was 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Anyone know if we get guaranteed money for him this summer? 6 goals in 30 appearances isn't great. Hopefully they can't back out? 

I think it's done for €6m. I think.

17 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I think it's done for €6m. I think.

yeah but I worry that Leeds bailing on that Augustin deal that maybe other teams will try something similar

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yeah but I worry that Leeds bailing on that Augustin deal that maybe other teams will try something similar

Still going on that.

Be a real shame for them if they have a €21m hole blown in their finances this summer.

39 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Still going on that.

Be a real shame for them if they have a €21m hole blown in their finances this summer.

Leeds gonna have to pay something. No way they get away with it. 

49 minutes ago, useless said:

According to the official retained list submitted to the premier league he's still an Aston Villa player...

'Samatta, Mbwana Ally'

I think all contracts are dated until the last day of June for every player so is still technically our player

Might be wrong though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I think all contracts are dated until the last day of June for every player so is still technically our player

Might be wrong though 

That’s correct. I believe usually it’s end of May, but this year is end of June.

He seems to be of the opinion he's coming back:

I don’t know if they [Aston Villa] will welcome me with open hearts or they will chase me away but I don’t think I will be able to stay because a lot of Tanzanians talked too much hate when I was loaned out and I now don’t know if they will be happy to see me return, or they will hate me.

https://www.goal.com/en-tza/news/samatta-how-aston-villa-will-receive-after-fenerbahce-loan/161udn6oxeq3p1ioawu0aa1eir?fbclid=IwAR0Lj9ZAOctGRU1GEhtRKw_YO0CAZsvsSDJjyIMcK7if2yQDNjhOhDgDaxg

Â