Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Little surprised at the length of contract, a very villa thing too do... BUT Welcome Samma goal! Let’s hope you live up too your nickname! I’m hoping he will be brought out at half time tomorrow and we can lift the atmosphere with Samma goal chant and give him a great welcome. UTV

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Could be a marketing masterstroke this. Imagine the extra shirt sales and other merchandise opportunities, maybe AVTV subscribers. 

• Like 2

Just watched his interview. I know they are pretty meaningless and they all tend to say the same thing but he's definitely got something about him, an edge. To quote one of the great orators of our time, Apollo Creed, (and the band..survivor) hes got the eye of the tiger.

Im all in

Edited by villanmac

Don’t know if it’s already been said earlier in the thread but lots of Plop fans on Twitter saying he’s a good striker, apparently played very well against them in CL for Genk. 

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Blimey Tanzania has a population of 59m, and samatta is the first and only tanzanian to play in the prem.

Wonder if the commercial aspect played a part in us wanting to sign him?

Not sure about commerical aspect but we should absolutely be making moves to get sister clubs out there for recruitment purposes, or even some sort of academy like Red Bull do.

We've got two Egyptians, a Zimbabwean and the Tanzanian Lewnadowki right now. I'd imagine our name can carry some clout if we can stay up.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Not sure about commerical aspect but we should absolutely be making moves to get sister clubs out there for recruitment purposes, or even some sort of academy like Red Bull do.

We've got two Egyptians, a Zimbabwean and the Tanzanian Lewnadowki right now. I'd imagine our name can carry some clout if we can stay up.

Definitely this.....could save an absolute fortune and create a fortune if done correctly!

Â