Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Right firstly an apology, sorry if this has already been done (checked last few pages but didnt see it) and apologies its terrible (but its been going round and round my head and its driving me crazy).....so here it goes... 

Whats Samatta with you

Why you look so sad

Its not your fault he scored

Its just that your so bad

There you go... Done... And relax..... 

This may have already been covered, but if we rushed him in for a medical at 1am this morning are we hoping we can get him signed with a permit ready for tomorrows squad?

Possibly clutching at straws but seems a bit random.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

This may have already been covered, but if we rushed him in for a medical at 1am this morning are we hoping we can get him signed with a permit ready for tomorrows squad?

Possibly clutching at straws but seems a bit random.

7am. He was on my flight. Doubt he’ll be playing as said he’s waiting for work permit.

Edited by tomsky_11
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

7am. He was on my flight. Doubt he’ll be playing as said he’s waiting for work permit.

Yea, but, what did he do for in flight entertainment? 

street wolf GIF

Or 

modern family sleep GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Other Mat said:

I wonder if this was agreed last week and we've already applied for his work permit? Not sure on the rules, but I'm assuming a permit has to be agreed before a player signs? 

I think its after, moves sometimes fall through because of it ,or are completed and the club has a player they cant play on their hands like Douglas Luiz and City

• Like 1

This is probably about the best kind of signing we can expect at the moment. It's a punt, but it's one we have to make, and, sadly, one we make with an eye on Championship football next season.

He seems to have a bit about him, hopefully he can physically take to the league. If he can, then the ability will follow hopefully.

Needs to have another signed with him though. It's no good trying to fudge our way through the rest of the season with 1 striker. Get a loan in alongside him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andyb82 said:

Right firstly an apology, sorry if this has already been done (checked last few pages but didnt see it) and apologies its terrible (but its been going round and round my head and its driving me crazy).....so here it goes... 

Whats Samatta with you

Why you look so sad

Its not your fault he scored

Its just that your so bad

There you go... Done... And relax..... 

a couple of poor attempts, but this has to be front runner so far

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 1974Centenary said:
  • Weve all been fooled by the youtube video before ,right? But damn he looks good value for 10 million.

to be fair wesley still looks bang average in his youtube highlight reel!

I think Wesley and Trezeguet are the only two players we’ve signed, or been linked with, where I couldn’t find a YouTube video to get excited about. 

At least this Samatta fella has a half decent YouTube compilation. In truth, I’m a bit skeptical as to whether he’s the answer but will definitely get behind him. I just hope he’s more Mane than Salifou! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Wesley and Trezeguet are the only two players we’ve signed, or been linked with, where I couldn’t find a YouTube video to get excited about. 

At least this Samatta fella has a half decent YouTube compilation. In truth, I’m a bit skeptical as to whether he’s the answer but will definitely get behind him. I just hope he’s more Mane than Salifou! 

I also thought Trez YouTube reel was underwhelming but excited by Samatta ability to attack a cross in the box with his head

Â