Tickets

turvontour

Still about 1,500 left. If Watford sell out, we'll need to sell about another 500 to maintain our 40k streak. I'm not sure they will - so unless there's a last minute push I think this one might break the run at 11 games, two short of our record.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Upper towards the holte end.

Upper is pretty cramped on the concourses due to a complaint by residents during the design/constructions - view is okay. Personally, of the two upper areas where tickets sell out last, I prefer the Trinity to the Doug Ellis Upper. Pitch views are fine from either to be honest though.

• Thanks 1

Can’t make this one so have put my seat up for resale. It hasn’t gone yet and isn’t showing up on the seat map as available so I asked AVFC Support on Twitter about it - they haven’t opened the resale window yet and may not at all, presumably because they want to sell the tickets in the upper Trinity first.

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Don't think Watford will sell out their 2.8k despite the form they're in. Maybe if it was a Saturday game.

Doubt if they'd sell out on a Sat game.

Thats why they should bugger off to the Championship and let a 'big' club in to take their place, either Leeds or Forest maybe.

I'm not going to know until tomorrow lunchtime whether I'm going to be able to make it or not, that's providing there are any tickets left. As I won't have access to a printer will the scanner at the turnstile recognise the barcode on an e-ticket directly from a phone or does it have to be printed?

41 minutes ago, wedge said:

I'm not going to know until tomorrow lunchtime whether I'm going to be able to make it or not, that's providing there are any tickets left. As I won't have access to a printer will the scanner at the turnstile recognise the barcode on an e-ticket directly from a phone or does it have to be printed?

I have seen quite a few people in the DE use their phones with the ticket on it at the turnstiles 

Â