Pre-Match Thread

wilko154

This looks the best team and line up we could have fielded. Nakamba and Drinkwater will hopefully provide some steel in front of defence. The best wing backs we have and a front three as good as can be expected. 

come on Villa! Get those points! 

Looks good to me considering the circumstances.

Huge question marks about Drinkwater of course, hopefully he can be a bit less sucky this time. Opposition a bit more forgiving this time.

Thats exactly the side I wanted to see. Hope those up top can hold up and keep the ball today, If Drinkwater still has any quality about him this is the game he has to show it. Has to prove his hunger which Smith said was evident in training; someone with something to prove. 

Good luck Reina, be solid my guy and always talking to Hause/Konsa.

My head says 1-1; my heart 0-1; my super6 says 2-0

So yeah have as little an idea what to expect than anyone else. Though a reaction is most definitely required. COYV

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Looks good to me considering the circumstances.

Huge question marks about Drinkwater of course, hopefully he can be a bit less sucky this time. Opposition a bit more forgiving this time.

Smith said he needs games and there's only one way to do that...

Watching live from Australia yet again!

LET'SSSS GET IT!!

Every shot you take and every move you make
Every bone of us is likely to break, every step over fake, I'll be watching you
Every single play, every pass you spray
Every game you play, every night you get slayed, I'll be watching you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Smith said he needs games and there's only one way to do that...

Yeah, signing a guy who's hardly played for 2 years there's bound to be a starting up period

Agreed, looks like a good line-up. Nice to see arguably the best 11 at present out there. 

I like Luiz but I think Drinkwater and Nakamba could compliment each other. Hopefully in style of play and not the smoothness of their nutsacks.