Pick one  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Barnsley
    • Cardiff City
    • Portsmouth
    • West Brom

Personally, I want The Albion to win.

Never had any issues with them as a team, got good friends who support them, and of course Super Kevin Phillips plays for them.

Barnsley v Albion final for me please

actually, anybody except Portsmouth for me.

alos, it'll be funny seeing Barnsley orCardiff in the Uefa cup next year - stole the spot we were hoping for!

no mate would deserve the spot based on the fact they won something and we never ..

yeah, i agree with you... i just didn't word it very well.

Cardiff.

Because then we get the UEFA Cup place back for the league.

why is that then?

i know there welsh but because there in english league don't that mean they qualify

Nope - theyre members of the FAW, rather than the FA, so wont be given an FA spot into UEFA.

Its on the other thread in more detail

if its for this reason, then surely the runners-up just get the place instead?

if its for the reason that championship teams are barred from Uefa cup, then this hasn't been verified, just a rumour floating around in the qualification thread.

I know it's freedom of speech and all that...but can the people who've voted for WBA as their preferred choice to win the cup please explain themselves?

Surely it's not just myself who regards the baggies bastards as scum and wishes nothing but bad things upon them...?

I know it's freedom of speech and all that...but can the people who've voted for WBA as their preferred choice to win the cup please explain themselves?

Surely it's not just myself who regards the baggies bastards as scum and wishes nothing but bad things upon them...?

i will explain.

WBA are a local team, and so i'd like to see the local teams do well.

I've nothing against WBA - a couple of mates support them, and they are nice people who respect the Villa.

If Cardiff are allowed to compete in the English football pyramid surely they're allowed the benefits of winning the domestic comeptitions with it too?I would tihnk they'd have a strong case if the FA denied them that right, as otherwise Cardiff will never be allowed to compete in Europe?

anyway, glad to see no one's lost their senses and voted for P*mpey, I'm proud of you fellow villains.

EDIT: ok, Who, and Why? :evil: :twisted:

I've got no beef with WBA either really, glad they're facing the tossers from down south too

Â