Who would you LIKE to go down

TrentVilla

Who do you want to go down the most?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go down the most?

• Birmingham
    • Newcastle

I'd like to add another point of view regarding Blues staying up.

At present they are a struggling Premiership side, one of those that has the odd good result and gritty performance but remain relegation strugglers. They still arent close to competing with us. A couple of years ago they had momentum and alot of optimism just to be in the Premiership after so long out. That seems to have died, failing despite the boards efforts (and i will concede it really is quite a good board in the grand scheme of things, clearings in the woods though they may be) and quite alot of money. Their momentum has gone, the fans have started to go awol again and i think their belief of doing anything but survive is dissipating. Another season or two of really struggling followed by a drop to the Championship will hurt that club so very badly that they may not recover.

As a fanbase they will no longer be content to be in the Championship and no longer under the illusion getting promoted leads to good times.

So **** em.

Newcastle to go down, Blues to suffer for a few more years before dropping down 2 divisions in succession! :hooray:

i'd like to see blues in division 2!

down with Macclesfield and cheltenham where they belong

Oi!

I'll have you know Macc are doing their level best to get themselves our of that division.

Conference here we come! :lol: :winkold:

Oi!

I'll have you know Macc are doing their level best to get themselves our of that division.

Conference here we come!

My sincere appologies for referencing Macclesfield with Birmingham City. I now appreciate the hurt and anguish this must have caused to you and any other "macclesfield-onians"

The comment was not only crass but insensitive in the highest order.

I promise it won't happen again.

Â