Who would you LIKE to go down

TrentVilla

Who do you want to go down the most?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go down the most?

• Birmingham
    • Newcastle

What makes this so **** fantastic is the fact that Newcastle actually may go down. Its not like its a remote possibility. Looking at their fixtures its quite likely :lol:

Would love it would love it if Newcastle went down wont be a big club then or have best fans

We'll still here the Championships pundits banging on about ow Newcastle are to big for the division and how fantastically loyal the fans are for sticking with them through thick and thin, blah blah blah :puke: But at least it's a lot easier to ignore those pundits than it is the Premier League ones.

Lets see if they get 50,000 every week. Proberbly will though

Newcastle, bacause i'm afraid of heights.

Most people around me are blosers and it causes them more pain being in the top flight and been tonked every week rather than winning most weeks in the championship (even though it's a lower league).

Newcastle, bacause i'm afraid of heights.

Most people around me are blosers and it causes them more pain being in the top flight and been tonked every week rather than winning most weeks in the championship (even though it's a lower league).

Take it you been up them 15 flights of stairs then at the ground lol

I really can't believe that its about 3-1 in favour of the Barcodes

sha for me every time

Yes Newcastles demise is amusing in the extreme but as someone who goes to a lot of away games, I enjoy the trip to Newcastle, most of their fans are ok, never any trouble, decent banter and the occasional intelligent conversation

sha on the other hand is always trouble, I never go as a result and they have to go down. that and they are sha fer fecks sake, the enemy

Personally, as much as I hate Blooze, I love them being in the prem. i enjoy the rivalry and these days it should be an easy 6 points every season. I'd rather they came 17th every season but stayed in the prem.

I think there is a rather sad fixation with Newcastle developed on here, yeah fair enough we don't like them, but I'm fed up of hearing about them FFS. Your doing exactly what most of you say you don't like by giving them far too much attention. I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps they are a big club? There are many on here who post about them as much as Villa.

I'd love to see Newcastle go down...it would be hilarious after all the hype of Keegan's return.

Don't see it happening, but it would be nice if they dispapeared...they can go and entertain Leeds!

By the sounds of it, everyone wants our closest rivals to go down, so a place in europe will drop in our lap every season.

Newcastle are a club pretty similar to ours, maybe not currently as we've moved on now thanks to Randy Lerner, but how we was under O'Leary. Their fans are no different to ours either, they've been starved of a success for such a long time. They want their club back where they feel it belongs, a position i'm sure a you're all familiar with.

I want West Ham to go down this season and that's saying something because I never really favour anyone to go down. With the obvious exception of SHA I'm otherwise always neutral. But I think WHAM got away with murder with the Tevez situation.

I have to go for SHA here for obvious reasons.

Â