Who would you LIKE to go down

TrentVilla

Who do you want to go down the most?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go down the most?

• Birmingham
    • Newcastle

Newcastle for me.

Justice of sorts for Allardyce .....

Why would you want justice for Allardyce? Fat big headed tosser (Allardyce not you!), him and deluded Geordies deserved each other.

Anyway, I've voted for newcastle as you can guess, would miss scoring late winners and jumping around like a lunatic at the pigsty too much to want the shit to go down again.

Would love Newcastle to go down, Blues are a nothing club, and they know it, they'll go down soon enough, Newcastle are a nothing club but they don't know it. This will put them in their place, remove any feeling of grandeur they (for no apparent reason seem to) have. I'm glad to see most people seem to share my point of view.

Would love Newcastle to go down, Blues are a nothing club, and they know it, they'll go down soon enough, Newcastle are a nothing club but they don't know it. This will put them in their place, remove any feeling of grandeur they (for no apparent reason seem to) have. I'm glad to see most people seem to share my point of view.

A nicely made point there mate.

When I started this thread I thought I may get lynched as really thought I may be out on my own on this one, I'm surprised that most people seem to be thinking the same.

Would certainly be an eye opener to the media who seem to think Newcastle are everyones 2nd favourite team and that they are much loved, the fact we would rather they go down than Blues kind of destroys that myth.

Newcastle, without a doubt. Even if Blues stay up, they'll be relegation strugglers until they eventually slip down, whereas this is our only opportunity in the foreseeable future to see the barcodes go down; if they stay up the next manager won't **** up nearly as much as this clown has.

I'm with you on that one.

I can't believe I would say this Trent, but I want Blooz to win as well

all the bollocks we had with the 'Messiah' and Ashley being a fan, I think it would be so funny to see them go down

and it will teach their fans a lesson about humility and knowing their real place in life

I want Newcastle to go down, they claim to have the best support in the land lets see how they fair in the championship then. I wouldnt mind us getting Martins, Owen or Taylor on the cheap too or Shay Given :-P

Just had a glance at the fixture. Blooze still have to play Liverpool and Everton, it would certainly be in Villa's interest to see them get six points from those games and if that means they're are staying up fine.

Would love it would love it if Newcastle went down wont be a big club then or have best fans

We'll still here the Championships pundits banging on about ow Newcastle are to big for the division and how fantastically loyal the fans are for sticking with them through thick and thin, blah blah blah :puke: But at least it's a lot easier to ignore those pundits than it is the Premier League ones.

Â