Adblockers - please click ×

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Think both him and Drinkwater are astute signings. Danny seems to lack match practise, but that's to be expected 

Agreed. I think DD will come good but not sure if he has enough time to be match fit to help us out!

What a signing.

Fantastic today.

I don't know if I've ever seen a Villa keeper so good with the ball at his feet.

• Like 3

Love how calm he is with the ball, never looks flustered. He will be massive for us this season.

• Like 2

PEPE for me I think is MOTM, not only made a brilliant injury time pass into the box which ended up for the winner but kept us in it.

His tripple save was world class.

Go Go PEPE Ranger.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

If he wasn't as good as he is in goals in consider playing him centre mid. Didn't miss a pass all night. Better than Heaton imo what a player. 

He is so good with his feet it's unbelievable.

He is the type of keeper Guardiola absolutely loves. Guardiola would get rid off Heaton as soon as possible and keep Reina.

Edited by villalad21

The bit in the first half when he comes off his line to sniff out the danger. I haven't seen that since Friedel left.

You can't coach that it's instinct.

4d Chess.

If Nyland were in goal he would have been rooted to his line watching the ball sail over his shoulder into the net.

Edited by AshVilla

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Would play him over Heaton. 100 %

Not even joking.

I agree actually. Something really calming about him in there. 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Would play him over Heaton. 100 %

Not even joking.

yep - i'd agree actually.

Such a good signing!

Big round of applause to everyone involved.

Confidence drips off him. First half when he was having to close down a 1-1 that had gone wide you could see him relish it.

Good reactions, very good with the ball (better than a bunch of our outfield players), has that assurance that a really great keeper has, that he doesn't give a **** and nothing phases him.

• Like 1

What a signing. Even better than Heaton so far and he has also been class

He’s actually one of our best passers. He made an important double save second half but did it comes from his error? Couldn’t tell. 

Anyway unbeaten with him in the team. Superb signing.  Hats off to Suso for pulling this off. 

• Like 1

Â