20 hours ago, TRO said:

We need to instil this mentality.

get rid of the snowflakes.

I didn’t know much about Reina off the pitch but sounds like he is a real leader. More of those in the squad is always good.

• Like 1

His kicking was quality and it feels like a very long time since I said that about a Villa goalie, good debut.

• Like 1

Definitely could have done better with their goal but that save from Maupay in the second half was class and saved us a point 

• Like 2

Very solid performance, I'm sure there will be the odd shot where his age will let him down between now and the end of the season but his other attributes make up for it.

If he was at fault for the goal he more than made up for it with the save in the second half.

On first viewing his main qualities will be his distribution and calmness on the ball. I'm happy with what I see.

• Like 1

Quality save, he looks assured and confident. We’ll need his leadership qualities this year. 

• Like 1

Wasn't entirely sure on this signing to begin with but yes it's clear to see his experience, mentality and presence is going to be vital for us with Heaton out. 

Good start Pepe.

• Like 2

Has an aura about him. Great debut. So relaxed and confident, and a very good leader. Could be a master stroke signing him. 

• Like 2

Really was a great decision to sign him. The guy is a winner. Bound to be a little rusty after not really playing much for so long but when our compare him and Nyland it’s totally laughable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

37 is no age for a goalie!

It is its 37.

Really solid debut he will only get better as he adjusts to playing again. Fair play to the Suso getting him in.

• Like 1

Pepe Reina, pepe reina... He eat's Paella, he drinks Estrella he plays for the Villlla!.. Pepe Reina... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Think both him and Drinkwater are astute signings. Danny seems to lack match practise, but that's to be expected 

• Like 2

Â