Pepe Reina

Jareth

3 minutes ago, chips'ngravy said:

But not our major one. Midfield is still a bigger concern.

I'm sure the recruitment team can multitask but I completely disagree that it's not a major issue. Other positions are more of a priority but the list of major issues is pretty extensive.

I would argue long term injuries to your number 1 and 2 keeper is it a pretty major issue. I don’t care how well Nyland played against Leicester. 

Look at West Ham without Fabiansky. They’re f**ked. 

The club have done well to get Reina in. I just hope he’s still got it what it takes. 

1 hour ago, sne said:

Perhaps goalies are just a bit daft, it's certainly the impression I've got.

Who can forget Wayne Hennessey 

1272.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=3721995cbbe70328591893d9ce4cf2d1

He was merely trying to attract the attention of the photographer while using his other hand to amplify his voice.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Never noticed this before, but in that pic there is complete segregation of black and white players. Wonder how common that is.

Think Andros Townsend is sitting at the far right (:D ) end of the table but yeah I think it's pretty common.

• Like 1

In recent reports Pepe has told the players to get "ready to rumble"....I like the approach.

telling them to "fight for every ball"

" I need to make sure we all know, we are capable of maintaining the status in the Premier League.....I want to give the team a strong mentality with my experience and soul....we need to play disciplined together and remain determined, these kind of things need to be our basics. .....Now we need to be ready for a good battle in our last games"

I hope this fighting talk comes to fruition, because Jack needs a lift too...doing it all on his own.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Excellent acquisition.

There was a time he was one of the best keepers worldwide, if not 2nd best to his compatriot, Casillas.

I haven't seen him play in a few years, but I imagine we've just picked up a very sound GK.

Potentially with a few years left in him.

I actually think he’ll be disappointed with their goal , wouldn’t necessarily say he was at fault just seemed a bit slow getting his hands down which I think the pro that he is will disappoint him  

• Like 1

Â