Pepe Reina

Jareth

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I don't think he'd be swapping Milan's comfy subs bench for a relegation scrap in Birmingham if he wasn't motivated to play.

True enough. Playing devils advocate, he doesnt owe us anything. He is on loan. If it all goes pear shaped then he gets his comfy bench back in 6 months time

Happy enough with this, his wrists aren't made of wafer so it's a good start. Hasn't played regularly for about a season and a half because Donnarumma is 17 years younger than him and seen as one of Milan's focal points, up until then he was still playing and playing well at a level beyond what we're at right now. Given he's a goalkeeper I'd be surprised if he lost too much of a step in that time. Should give us the sort of qualities Heaton was offering as well as improved distribution too.

Edited by Indigo

55 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

True enough. Playing devils advocate, he doesnt owe us anything. He is on loan. If it all goes pear shaped then he gets his comfy bench back in 6 months time

Doesnt he get a contract if we stay up? So he has something to play for as well

He says that he is looking forward to fighting for every single ball. That’s exactly the attitude we have been lacking. Hopefully a bit of it rubs off on our midfield players. It’s a big thumbs up from me 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Got an Italian colleague who said he was solid as for Napoli.

Dunno what 18 months on the bench can do to you but he was perfectly good before that he said.

He played once for Milan this season and saved a penalty and they got a rare win, think he conceded the penalty as well

Â