Pepe Reina

Jareth

Why is no one talking about the most comical thing a player has done all season, which was Reina's reaction to son's Penalty, omg I felt pepesfrustration but at the same time me and my son just couldn't contain ourselves. When a players reaction to a penalty is to slightly bend his legs, lean back and pull his shorts upto his criminal area while pulling the most funniest face I've seen all year, I'm still laughing now.

I need a video of it if there is one LMAO.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Why is no one talking about the most comical thing a player has done all season, which was Reina's reaction to son's Penalty, omg I felt pepesfrustration but at the same time me and my son just couldn't contain ourselves. When a players reaction to a penalty is to slightly bend his legs, lean back and pull his shorts upto his criminal area while pulling the most funniest face I've seen all year, I'm still laughing now.

It was brilliant to the see the passion and frustration and summed up every Villa fan! He's been absolutely epic and the players will need to make the most of his experience and advice. Must be doing his nut the stupid mistakes we keep on making! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Can’t believe nobody has helped you out with this yet. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, choffer said:

Can’t believe nobody has helped you out with this yet. 

You have made my day, bloody brilliant that was from Reina.

Thank you so much.

I was getting annoyed with the crowd on Sunday panicking when Reina was actually passing it to a Villa player when he had it at his feet rather than just lumping it forward aimlessley like most GK's would do, we're not used to a world-class elite-level goalkeeper evidently! The guy behind me screamed 'get rid of it!' when rather than do so Reina passed it out and it started the move that led to what should have been a Luiz goal. He looks for a player in a Villa shirt every time he has it no matter how much pressure he's under, he won't just whack it clear he'll look for one of the full backs, world class distribution. I'm sure he could play in a holding role for us and spray it around from there. 😂

• Like 1

We must do all we can to perma buy him in my opinion, I'd rather have PEP than Heaton I must admit. Although I do like them both I can't see one or the other being content at second spot, PEP wins first spot for me I think, there just an extra level over Heaton it seems.

Thought he was a liability today , too casual with the ball at his feet , floating passes 40 yards straight to the opposition instead of clearing properly. Made some good saves but the majority were caused by him

Edited by mattyvilla

He is used to using  the ball quick but has to realise these players are vastly inferior to what he’s used to playing with and don’t have the ability to control some of his quick distribution - that said his passing today wasn’t the best either .

Edited by Eastie

19 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Thought he was a liability today , too casual with the ball at his feet , floating passes 40 yards straight to the opposition instead of clearing properly. Made some good saves but the majority were caused by him

He saved us from it not being a worse score line.

Yeah he had some bad moments, but he also made some really important saves.

Will be interesting to see who Smith will play in the Cup Final.

55 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He saved us from it not being a worse score line.

Yeah he had some bad moments, but he also made some really important saves.

Will be interesting to see who Smith will play in the Cup Final.

2 of his saves were from him passing the ball to one of their players

• Like 1

Â