Krzysztof Piątek

Farlz

1 minute ago, av1 said:

As long as the bombs only drop on small heath, London, Manchester and Liverpool I could live with that. 

And from his goal celebration he seems handy with a gun.

• Haha 1

Teamtalk are one of the most unreliable sites for transfer news, only yesterday they were saying that we were going to bid or Randolph just before he joined West Ham. Besides if we want players to take us to the next level, then we're going to have to beat off competition for those players because other clubs are going to want them as well, if we were to only sign players that no decent sides wanted we wouldn't get very far, unless we had an amazing scouting team.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hate it when rumours like this come out on a school night. 

There is also the start of WW3 happening so might be worth staying up tonight.

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

If he signs for us he is pretty much guaranteed to start every game. Wet Spam still have Haller and spurs have Kane. If we are willing to offer the same wages (big if) then I see no reason he wouldn't join us considering we are one of the more creative teams in the league. He could score ten before the end of the season and a team like Chelsea or Utd could come in with an £80 million bid. 

God, he'd be fantastic up front with Haller.

I agree with your points and I hope that's laid out in front of him. He's likely to get a couple of good chances every game.

In reality though, we're a newly promoted team right in the mire of a relegation battle. West Ham are only a point ahead of us yes, but their squad is packed with quality. And they're in London which rich footballers would probably like the thought of living in. And they're likely to offer more money.

As I said, the fact we're willing to spend money is the main positive here.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

God, he'd be fantastic up front with Haller.

I agree with your points and I hope that's laid out in front of him. He's likely to get a couple of good chances every game.

In reality though, we're a newly promoted team right in the mire of a relegation battle. West Ham are only a point ahead of us yes, but their squad is packed with quality. And they're in London which rich footballers would probably like the thought of living in. And they're likely to offer more money.

As I said, the fact we're willing to spend money is the main positive here.

I would argue we have the best player in both teams in grealish. We have fallen back in to the relegation battle after an awful run of form with 2 of our 3 best players injured/not 100%.

I would say look grealish has created the most chances outside of KDB, TAA and Mahrez so unless you are aguero or Salah this is where you will get the most opportunities to score.

I would also mention how Tammy went from scoring 5 in a season with swansea to scoring 25 with us in the championship and is now 4th leading scorer in the 0rem after missing 3 or 4 games through injury. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I would argue we have the best player in both teams in grealish. We have fallen back in to the relegation battle after an awful run of form with 2 of our 3 best players injured/not 100%.

I would say look grealish has created the most chances outside of KDB, TAA and Mahrez so unless you are aguero or Salah this is where you will get the most opportunities to score.

I would also mention how Tammy went from scoring 5 in a season with swansea to scoring 25 with us in the championship and is now 4th leading scorer in the 0rem after missing 3 or 4 games through injury. 

Sincerely hope they bring up all that as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

'fraid I don't really keep up with Italian football so I have no idea why Milan would want to sell him. He hasn't been there very long has he? Anyone know what's going on?

Economy in the toilet and just signed Zlatan in his position.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I know nothing about this guy but his goal record doesn’t look all that? 

Check his record from last season.

Has had a  bit of a dry spell this season, and this is why we are even in the conversation.

6 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I know nothing about this guy but his goal record doesn’t look all that? 

Scored 22 goals last season after banging in pretty much a goal a game for genoa. From the start of August to Jan. Signed for AC who have no creative players and is now struggling to score in a team which creates nothing. 16 goals in 18 games they make Crystal Palace look good.

He has scored 5 goals in 10 games for Poland playing behind Lewandowski. He is among the best prospects in the world because his finishing and aerial ability is among the best. He seems to be pretty athletic not super fast or strong like Lewandowski who is his best comp. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Scored 22 goals last season after banging in pretty much a goal a game for genoa. From the start of August to Jan. Signed for AC who have no creative players and is now struggling to score in a team which creates nothing. 16 goals in 18 games they make Crystal Palace look good.

He has scored 5 goals in 10 games for Poland playing behind Lewandowski. He is among the best prospects in the world because his finishing and aerial ability is among the best. He seems to be pretty athletic not super fast or strong like Lewandowski who is his best comp. 

I’m not sure we can offer more attacking support than AC Milan...hopefully if this is true we have some creative options on the way in as well. 

Â