Tom13

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I see this a lot but he didn't have any trouble against Liverpool in the cup.

It’s about his development and getting regular action rather than 5 minutes here or there here.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I see this a lot but he didn't have any trouble against Liverpool in the cup.

He was cramping after 45 mins. (He did have to work his arse off alone up front) He needs conditioning and getting use to regular 90 minute men's football. Better than maybe sitting on the odd bench. 

In the youth team I've seen him tire quite early too. This is no fault of Barry he just needs the experience imo.

On 24/07/2021 at 14:59, lexicon said:

Think he's relied on his natural talent a lot and hasn't worked on the physical side of things enough. Still loads of time to do that but he could do with hitting the gym seriously. 

Still developing physically into a man, as well. Some of that physical stuff just comes naturally with age.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently scored the winner in a 1-0 win against Crewe for the players that weren't involved in the Bristol City game.

I did wonder why the others weren't involved - thanks.

21 hours ago, useless said:

Apparently scored the winner in a 1-0 win against Crewe for the players that weren't involved in the Bristol City game.

More reasons to give him the 10

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

More reasons to give him the 10

You have literally just posted in the Jack thread that you think he is staying 🤣

38 minutes ago, av1 said:

You have literally just posted in the Jack thread that you think he is staying 🤣

Yeah Jack can switch to the number 26 to celebrate his new contract to 2026 🤣

• Haha 1

Â