Tom13

11 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

He reminded me of Timo Werner more than anyone else. 

I've only seen him play for Chelsea, so personally, I bloody hope not!

I've watched him whenever I can and no doubt he's an excellent finisher and has that natural instinct that you need. His overall game needs work though and I'm sure that's why we've been playing him on the left mainly. Excellent talent but a long way to go. I trust in Deano and Co to manage him right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I've watched him whenever I can and no doubt he's an excellent finisher and has that natural instinct that you need. His overall game needs work though and I'm sure that's why we've been playing him on the left mainly. Excellent talent but a long way to go. I trust in Deano and Co to manage him right.

Agreed. They've proven they know what they're doing every step of the way so far. I trust they know what the best thing to do with Louie is, too.

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Don’t want to pressure on him or make outlandish statements of course but .. I’ve woke up this morning I expect him to make his PL debut soon and get at least 5 goals/assists this season. As I said though no pressure....

I know what you mean. I don't want to get ahead of myself either, but he's definitely firing us to the PL title this season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am guessing he wasn't one of the ones training with the first team so talk of PL debut before the season is out is foolish I think.

It was a great goal and great finish but it was one moment. I really wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play for the first team again until next years cup games maybe not even then depending on signings and Wes and Davis' situation. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TRO said:

Poignant how Klopp calls him the "little jamie Vardy "

its how i see him or a "little Michael Owen"

We need that type of player.......Gareth Barry made his debut at 17, so did Gary Shaw.....why not have Louie around the first team, having Cameo's....sometimes they get lost on loan, it doesn't always work.

He can work on a strength building programme, like Jack, when the time is right.....he looks a natural, to me.

I agree. It would be good to start to see him in and around the first team in gradual stages.

It was a beautiful goal. The run, the composure, the technique and his cool level headedness to adjust his body slightly and slot it past the keeper for the goal was fabulous.

We have a gem on our hands with this lad. I can't wait to see more of him in the 1st team for sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I am guessing he wasn't one of the ones training with the first team so talk of PL debut before the season is out is foolish I think.

It was a great goal and great finish but it was one moment. I really wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play for the first team again until next years cup games maybe not even then depending on signings and Wes and Davis' situation. 

He has been training with the first team regularly throughout the season, as have a few of those who played the other day. For whatever reason, he hadn't been training with them for a week or so before the outbreak.

38 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

True enough but he made it look easy like a fish to water and he found the net with ease.

trouble is, he's made a Rod for his own back,now.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

Â