Tom13

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've spent the entire match trying to figure out who he reminds me of.

Can't really figure it out. I know people have said van basten before, but his movement and finish reminded me of Robbie Fowler.

Given his size and body shape the instant one will be Owen for me 

Owen from memory had a crazy number of 1 or 2 touch finishes, great movement, not sure if that's Barry's game 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Given his size and body shape the instant one will be Owen for me 

Owen from memory had a crazy number of 1 or 2 touch finishes, great movement, not sure if that's Barry's game 

Owen was a speed merchant in my book. Barry seems more intelligent in his movements to me, but maybe you're right.

Not saying it should happen but wouldn't be surprised if we get a few offers for him on loan after that, and a few of the other players. Barry might not be far from getting on bench though.

Edited by useless

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Deserves a spot on the bench for our next league game...whenever it is. If he can hold of a defender from Liverpool's first team, then he's capable of doing it against anyone in the league. 

The time out of the limelight is over, he seems confident enough and based on that performance he'll offer more of a scoring threat off the bench then Davis ever will.

This 

What a great night, a superb goal, the uncontrollable tears of pure emotion, the shirt swap. Hes pretty much just lived the dream of every young villa fan growing up and I felt all of it in that interview. The battle to be composed, talk intelligently but just wanting to blurt out words and never stop smiling because you're a kid. Love him.

• Thanks 1

Â