Tom13

Such a shame to see a sixteen year old child with a tattoo. Illegal for it to be done in the uk unless you are over 18. Perhaps he had it done in Spain.

I hope that he receives a lot of guidance and support from the club so that he becomes a role model for those less gifted and makes better choices than other young millionaire teenagers have in the past. In fact quite a few connected to our club.

On the footballing front I hope he fulfils the talent he obviously has and wish him all the best.

12 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Dude has an awesome villa tattoo on his arm and has left Barcelona to sign for villa. His family are huge villa fans and he is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in the game.

Yet there nothing but a bunch of snidey criticism about the guys appearance and whether he is ready or not for first team action.

This place baffles me sometimes I swear.

Welcome Louie. You are living the dream. No one knows when or if you will make it here but good luck fella

I don't think there is any harm in people discussing whether or not he is ready for first team football.

There is a brief clip of Barry in action here for England U17.

Little interaction with Aaron Ramsey before he sets up a goal. Hopefully something which will be replicated in the first team in years to come!

In the rest of the video Barry's main role is to appear frustrated when his team mates ignore him and then muff their lines. Hopefully that won't be happening in the first team!

13 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Dude has an awesome villa tattoo on his arm and has left Barcelona to sign for villa. His family are huge villa fans and he is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in the game.

Yet there nothing but a bunch of snidey criticism about the guys appearance and whether he is ready or not for first team action.

This place baffles me sometimes I swear.

Welcome Louie. You are living the dream. No one knows when or if you will make it here but good luck fella

Hey nobody made him have that haircut!! 

On 23/01/2020 at 15:36, KenjiOgiwara said:

Can't be his tattoo. That ink looks 25 years old. 

The photo of his supposed Villan tattoo, and the appearance of whatever is on his arm during the signing do look totally different. Anyone got proof that's his actual tattoo?

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Got about an hour today for an underage team at Bodymoor - not quite sure on the detail, might have been an U16 team.

They're keen to get some football into his legs.

Brilliant. He’s one for the future, but I am very hopeful.

On 25/01/2020 at 15:04, jacketspuds said:

I don't think there is any harm in people discussing whether or not he is ready for first team football.

If he's as big a talent as is being claimed I'd expect him to break into the first team very soon, not sure on the rules for 16 yr olds and loans but 6 months at a localish league 1 club may be an option let him get kicked a bit and score some goals.

Edited by zab6359
  • Like 1

West Brom will ask FIFA to act this week as they seek compensation from Barcelona for Louie Barry after not being paid around £130,000 by giants 

20 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

West Brom will ask FIFA to act this week as they seek compensation from Barcelona for Louie Barry after not being paid around £130,000 by giants 

I don’t blame them and it should have no impact on us.

Their beef is with Barca and Barca alone. 

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

To be fair giants aren’t doing so well these days, they’re a bit of a dying breed. I can’t imagine they’d have much money spare, and If they did, they wouldn’t pay a football club’s bills with it. 

• Like 1

Â