Tom13

Louie Barry

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Hopefully Louie will be our own version of either Robbie Fowler or Michael Owen!!

Hopefully he’s neither a coke head, or a dick head :)

But I get your point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Should we go down, then I fully expect him to be involved around the first team next season. Bellingham down the road has proved himself more than capable of playing in the Championship.  Stay up, then perhaps a loan to a Championship club for six months next season.

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Louie Louie Louie Louieeeeeeee.................

Corrected.

@tonyh29

"how the mighty have fallen , from Juventus to Villa under 23's in one season

Jacob :)"

We've also got a player in our U17s called Aaron Ramsey, he's Jacob's younger brother and has already played with Louie for the England U17s... Jacob's also played for England at youth level, but he's a couple of years older.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, useless said:

@tonyh29

"how the mighty have fallen , from Juventus to Villa under 23's in one season

Jacob :)"

We've also got a player in our U17s called Aaron Ramsey, he's Jacob's younger brother and has already played with Louie for the England U17s... Jacob's also played for England at youth level, but he's a couple of years older.

yeah course I knew that really ....  

oh no facepalm GIF

• Haha 4

May as well put him on the bench.

Cant be any worse than Lansbury.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Does this make Barcelona our feeder club?

According to west Brom yes?

• Haha 2

The Baggies fans on Twitter are looking might salty about all this... one kept saying ‘just wait for the court case’... 

😂 if there is a court case it’ll be between them and Barça. We’re the innocent bystanders in all this.

6 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Louie Barry announced

jSXq5H5w.jpeg

I prefer this top to the other one, if I'm honest. Welcome to where you belong Louie. You can wear whatever you like now! Here's to a bright claret & blue future for you. 🥂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Louie Louie

I can hear "Louie Louie" by The Kingsmen being sung on his debut by us already. The song was made for the lad, albeit well before he was born.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Junxs said:

How awful is the official site, you go to the news section and the first few articles are about non football related stuff mixed in with Womens football, you scroll further down and there is an article about Jedinak with a large photo, then a look over to the right after you scrolled down a bit you spot Barrys haircut and find an article about Harrison talking about Barry. Really is an awful website. Youd expect a new signing at the top as soon as you go to the website

Dr Tony is going to fix this soon though as it's something his company specialize in.

He's just finalizing the theme park plans at the moment though.

Interesting to see how the bluenoses have brought through Bellingham.  Already being talked about £20m for him at the same age.

Hope we are careful with Louie, but also give him the chances.

"We planned it well with Jude," said Clotet.

"We started him in a position that would suit him and release some of the pressure on him, as a kind of false winger. Slowly we moved him into the midfield where he could gain more confidence. Now we are playing him in his position in a more advanced role. It took some careful planning to make sure that he would make it.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11914861/jude-bellingham-to-manchester-united-birmingham-teenager-is-a-special-talent

If he did play for the first team would he have to play in a shirt without the gambling sponsor on it?

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

The Baggies fans on Twitter are looking might salty about all this... one kept saying ‘just wait for the court case’... 

😂 if there is a court case it’ll be between them and Barça. We’re the innocent bystanders in all this.

"criminal charges should be brought against villa for handling stolen goods" was my personal favourite

• Haha 3

On 23/01/2020 at 15:30, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Why does he have an image of Guy Fawkes on his arm? 

image.jpg

• Like 2

Â