Danny Drinkwater

StefanAVFC

5 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Same shit different owner/player/ manager at Villa.

Wtf is going on with this club.

It seems whoever we appoint as manager, whoever we sign as players or whoever owns the club, there’s no progress on the pitch

23 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I'm picturing Jota making a lame joke/pun with his name and after a lifetime of hearing similar jokes on his name that was the final straw for him.

Samatta actually tweeted something about his name the other day 😂

Maybe he was still pissed he confused Jota and Samatta up 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, screwdriver said:

I think they will delay the investigation until they definaly bin smith.

The new mananger may think he can get a tune out of drink.

to be fair to drinkwater, I've seen guys like jota with the man bun, imacculate beard and sleeve tatoos in pubs on stitch and pitch nights. and I've wanted to drop the nut on them too. however I channeled my aggression into my knitting.

I'm suprised he didn't have a pop at lansbury

Why have you wanted to drop the nut on them? 

18 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I'm picturing Jota making a lame joke/pun with his name and after a lifetime of hearing similar jokes on his name that was the final straw for him.

Oh man that tickled me.

I'm thinking Drinkwater is key to this whole season. On loan at Burnley when Burnley looked like the worst team in the league, he leaves and they go back to good old hoofball Burnley back in comfortable mid table.

He comes to Villa and we've arguably become the worst team in the league, hopefully he buggers off and as an apology starts hanging around Watford or West Hams training ground 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

If we could get him back fit, he’d be key to our season and keep us up 

Danny Drinkwater key to our season? No chance I admit I wasn't against his loan signing I thought he might turn things around in midfield but no he's a spent force and all round bad egg, he will see out his career at a Championship club I reckon someone like Derby will come in for him on a 2 year deal and probably end up regretting it.

Edited by zab6359
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Danny Drinkwater key to our season? No chance I admit I wasn't against his loan signing I thought he might turn things around in midfield but no he's a spent force and all round bad egg, he will see out his career at a Championship club I reckon someone like Derby will come in for him on a 2 year deal and probably end up regretting it.

It has West Ham 4 year deal written all over it

• Haha 1

Â