Match Thread: FAC3 Fulham v Villa

limpid

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

As an advert for why we need additional players across our front line, this has been excellent.

We need to replace these three over the next few months.

45 mins of this rubbish from our frontline should be more than enough to outline why we need better frontline players, they are horrid.

Save us someone worthy please join us this season and show these players how it's done.

Just now, MikeMcKenna said:

Nakamba is a real liability. He either gets caught in possession or passes short. For me he is the biggest midfield problem. He is a stopper but so poor on the ball.

He has no support. He's doing the job of 2.5 with Lansbury and Hourihane trudging about. 

• Like 1

i really struggle to see what Lansbry brings, i never notice when he is on the pitch (exception being when he scored against CP), he is not bad because i would notice that but he doesn`t contribute with anything positive either. It really amazes me actually, because i`m not kidding, he really is invisible when on the pitch

• Like 1

Just now, MikeMcKenna said:

Nakamba is a real liability. He either gets caught in possession or passes short. For me he is the biggest midfield problem. He is a stopper but so poor on the ball.

Think he is very low on confidence. He can play.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I have never known a Villa side so loose on the ball even under Bruce and Mcleish.

We are so sloppy so half arsed. What do we do in training? What games this season have we dominated the ball?

Even Brighton with 10 ran us ragged.

We are shite utter shite. For a supposed football man Dean Smith is taking the piss serving up this shit every week. Keeping the ball and moving should be bread and butter.

We are abject. One man recieves the ball everyone else just stands still and waits for the hoof.

Nobody works for each other nobody does hard yards to provide an option, nobody runs to provide an outlet and nobody presses together.

Shit. Utter shit.

Agree

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He has no support. He's doing the job of 2.5 with Lansbury and Hourihane trudging about. 

This is only part of it. He has been really bad on the ball. I personally don't think he's that good on the ball but he appears to be struggling with form and confidence in general.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

El Ghazi is having a stinker. In torrid form atm. Can't seem to do anything right.

We're in trouble with him and Trezeguet as two of our key wide options. Have to sign better quality in this position this month.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss