Ticket Info

The Fun Factory

9 hours ago, darrenm said:

Has anyone got a junior (u18) fan id I can use? I haven't been for ages and it wont let me book for my son. Cheers.

It's on General Sale, Just create one online or phone up mate

7 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Won’t sell out but will be over 40k no doubt .

Which, when you think 4,500 of that will be away fans, is extremely surprising, so more Villa fans attend a Tuesday night game at home to Watford than a League Cup semi second leg which is level?

1 minute ago, wedge said:

Which, when you think 4,500 of that will be away fans, is extremely surprising, so more Villa fans attend a Tuesday night game at home to Watford than a League Cup semi second leg which is level?

Yeah I’m surprised too. I do think it’s because of who we will probably have in the final though. We’ve also been to Wembley a few times lately, and I just think the spark isn’t there for the fans. 

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yeah I’m surprised too. I do think it’s because of who we will probably have in the final though. We’ve also been to Wembley a few times lately, and I just think the spark isn’t there for the fans. 

I've just had a look at the online ticket map, there are only a few left really so it will sell out, just surprised there are still tickets available this late.

2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

How has this game not sold out?

It's the Semi Final!

For the last 3 years we could have only dreamt of being at this stage in a competition.

I know it's only the Carabao Cup but even so!

I can't quite believe it mate, very surprising and poor.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 00:07, The Fun Factory said:

Big if but if we did get through the allocation is about 32,000 and we have 30,000 season ticket holders so will be a  bit tight. 

Last season it was 33,889.

I've got a ticket available if someone wants it.

My great Uncle died yesterday, so on a flight to Ireland later for the funeral in the morning. 

Its Lower Holte L5 at the back. Its a student ticket, but I've never actually been questioned so if your not a student, risk it up upgrade. It's an E-ticket so can forward ticket.

Â