Ticket Info

The Fun Factory

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Down to around 4.5k left. General sale and the effect of last night might yet see us through.

Yeah today is the first full day for General Sale- Online/Phone/In Perso

On the way home from the game Tuesday my boy was talking about the possibility of Wembley and it suddenly struck me I'd not got tickets. I managed to get 2 but my ST seats had gone. I do this every bloody year without fail, I just assume I'm going to every game as a ST holder and forget cup games aren't included. You'd think I'd learn. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

On the way home from the game Tuesday my boy was talking about the possibility of Wembley and it suddenly struck me I'd not got tickets. I managed to get 2 but my ST seats had gone. I do this every bloody year without fail, I just assume I'm going to every game as a ST holder and forget cup games aren't included. You'd think I'd learn. 

Join the cup scheme next season 

Just now, Kingman said:

Join the cup scheme next season 

Definitely. I've been a ST holder for so long It really should have sunk in about cup games 🤣

I remember the swathes of empty seats in Trinity Upper for the miserable Bradford semi-final in 2013. Compare that to the bone-shaking Villa Park for the Tranmere second leg in '94 – still one of my greatest Villa experiences. Saunders, Teale, Atkinson... BOSNICH!! Let's make it a repeat of the latter. Those sort of memories sustain you for a long time. UTV.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

I remember the swathes of empty seats in Trinity Upper for the miserable Bradford semi-final in 2013. Compare that to the bone-shaking Villa Park for the Tranmere second leg in '94 – still one of my greatest Villa experiences. Saunders, Teale, Atkinson... BOSNICH!! Let's make it a repeat of the latter. Those sort of memories sustain you for a long time. UTV.

There was only 400 more at that Tranmere game. The whole atmosphere and vibe at the club at the time was much different though i’ll admit. 

12 minutes ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Different capacities make those official attendance figures misleading. A total sell-out (Tranmere) versus 1,500 empty seats (Bradford). Felt like different worlds. You really don't want the away fans singing "empty seats" at your home semi-final.

Tranmere wasn’t a sell out . 

Â