Ticket Info

The Fun Factory

Went to have a look for tickets for this yesterday. Surprised they aren’t on sale yet. Assume it’ll be next week. Might be a tough sell in mid-late January if they are hoping to charge Liverpool prices. £20 would seem reasonable to me. Full house more important than marginally higher profit

12 hours ago, dnmacf said:

Went to have a look for tickets for this yesterday. Surprised they aren’t on sale yet. Assume it’ll be next week. Might be a tough sell in mid-late January if they are hoping to charge Liverpool prices. £20 would seem reasonable to me. Full house more important than marginally higher profit

I'd imagine attendance may also be influenced by the first leg score.

Trinity Road and Doug Ellis Stands
Adults £30, Adult Season Ticket Holders £25, Over 65s/Student/Armed Forces £22, Under 21s £20, Under 18s £10
Holte End
Adults £25, Adult Season Ticket Holders £20, Over 65s/Student/Armed Forces £18, Under 21s £10, Under 18s £5

On sale dates:
Season Ticket Holders -  Online Friday 3 January 5pm Phone/In Person Monday 6 January
Claret and Cub Members - Online Friday 10 January 5pm Phone/In Person Monday 13 January
Season Ticket holders additional tickets - Online Friday 17 January 5pm Phone/In Person Monday 20 January
On General Sale- Online Tuesday 21 January 5pm Phone/In Person  Wedneaday 22 January

Season Ticket holders – Season Ticket holders must purchase their own ticket for this match. Seats will be reserved until 5pm on Friday 10 January.

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

North Stand capacity is about 7,000 so even with seats hived off for security they should have at least 5,500-6,000?

That’s what they been given 4,226 no more then that.https://www.lcfc.com/news/1554817/aston-villa-carabao-cup-second-leg-ticket-details

All season ticket holders relocated from North 

Edited by andykeenan

17 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

That’s what they been given 4,226 no more then that.https://www.lcfc.com/news/1554817/aston-villa-carabao-cup-second-leg-ticket-details

All season ticket holders relocated from North 

Don't understand that.  The lower north is about 3,000 and they could take some of the lower DE for about 4,200. Be interesting to see how many we shift- depends on the first leg result I suppose.

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure if it's because no one noticed they went on sale to members today, but the availability for this one is fantastic and you've currently got your pick of seats just about everywhere in the ground.

Around 7k left this AM. 

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Around 7k left this AM. 

I make it somewhere nearer 9k, which isn't the point - the weird thing for me is that it's been on sale to members last night and this morning and I'm guessing we've sold a few thousand, and we've got a reduced allocation for sale because we've given up the North Stand, so we're selling about 36,500 - that means there must be five or six thousand season ticket holders that haven't taken up the option to see this one - that seems a huge amount to me.

If you're a member who buys occasional match tickets, this is a fantastic opportunity to sit somewhere that isn't the Upper Trinity or Upper Ellis.

Â