VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

I don't "believe" it but I've had some fun seeing one, its creepy and weird, its obviously all a trick with a fair bit of intelligence thrown in from them and a dip in intelligence from yourself but its good for a laugh and then a think about what could actually happen to you, for example the first one I saw told me "you've got a career that will involve travel" and that as a 16 year old doing my a levels got me excited and interested as to what that might be, funnily enough 20 years later I now have a job that involves travel...still not met this trevor that she told me to watch out for though

I've also seen a few bad ones...mainly in a pub when the ex wanted to do like a night special thing where you got a meal, I got a night in the pub, they address the table as a group and just spout utter utter horseshit until someone latches on to it, ive told this story before but some daft bint on my table when told "im seeing a white picket fence" splurted out "oh my god that's my grans house" **** off!

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't "believe" it but I've had some fun seeing one, its creepy and weird, its obviously all a trick with a fair bit of intelligence thrown in from them and a dip in intelligence from yourself but its good for a laugh and then a think about what could actually happen to you, for example the first one I saw told me "you've got a career that will involve travel" and that as a 16 year old doing my a levels got me excited and interested as to what that might be, funnily enough 20 years later I now have a job that involves travel...still not met this trevor that she told me to watch out for though

I've also seen a few bad ones...mainly in a pub when the ex wanted to do like a night special thing where you got a meal, I got a night in the pub, they address the table as a group and just spout utter utter horseshit until someone latches on to it, ive told this story before but some daft bint on my table when told "im seeing a white picket fence" splurted out "oh my god that's my grans house" **** off!

The ones done in front of crowds and such don't annoy me as much. That feels like much more of a show.

It's more the ones that people go to see one on one and they claim they're talking to loved ones. And people keep going back again and again.

It's **** low.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The ones done in front of crowds and such don't annoy me as much. That feels like much more of a show.

It's more the ones that people go to see one on one and they claim they're talking to loved ones. And people keep going back again and again.

It's **** low.

yeah the good one I saw didn't do any of that, she was a tiny little old lady, smaller than 5ft and about 85, she used playing cards, turned a card over and talked you through it, kind of like tarot but with an easier to bullshit story, she was really good! at the time that she's saying it you don't know its bullshit, she threw in 3 or 4 things to make it seem like she knew who you were (in reality she'd seen my mom several times before so probably did know who I was!) then threw out some fortunes

it was clever stuff and enjoyable, it was puzzling more than anything else, how did she know that, what does that mean, what could that mean

the talking to the dead ones have always been shit (seen maybe 5 of them) went through a 2 or 3 year phase where my ex was really in to it as a night out and not only is the bullshit stronger the overall show and conmanship of it wasn't as good, they're grey on purpose and go fishing for responses in a completely unsubtle way

id liken it to strippers, they aren't going to shag you but the one who gives you a private showing at least makes it a bit more believable than the one who does it for the group

Edited by villa4europe

I had a girlfriend a few years back whose dad went for a few sessions with a psychic "healer". He'd been suffering from unexplained fatigue, and the GP couldn't find anything, so he went along with it on her mum's suggestion (she was a bit susceptible to that kind of thing).

Anyway, the healer claimed he could see all the shit that was going on - all spiritual stuff that could be cleared up with more sessions.

Later transpired he had pancreatic cancer, which killed him.

Psychic healers are not harmless.

• Sad 1

My office room is women + me.  They all love going to the local psychic night and all coo over how accurate he/she was and it was unbelievable how they'd know these minute details about the people they read. 

Pretty sad to be honest. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Pelle said:

Bah, less than a day too late. Probably for the best. I got 0 rights last year. No need to show how useless I am at this.

I'm sure we can make an exception for you!

Name your choices :) 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm sure we can make an exception for you!

Name your choices :) 

You're the best. :D Just so we can have a loser. :)

Michael Douglas

Paul McCartney

Val Kilmer

Uri Geller (Inspired by the thread)

Pehr G Gyllenhammar (Former CEO of Volvo)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pelle said:

You do realise what will happen if he dies, don't you? :)

Who the hell is William Shears Campbell, @chrisp65? 😛

William Shears Campbell took over from Paul after he was killed in a car accident.
You’ll notice photos of Paul in 1966 are slightly vague or smudged and he suddenly developed the ability to play the piano.

Â