VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

1, Alan Brazil

2, Jimmy Rimmer 😕

3, Dick Van Dyke

4, Tommy Docherty

5, Lawrie McMenemy

No1 was a difficult choice between Alan Brazil and the Queen. Even though he's a lot younger, Alan Brazil won it on the basis he's a big piss head and lives an unhealthy life style as opposed to Lizzie.

Only 1 hit last year, gotta try harder.

1, Javier Perez de Quellar (not Carlos' dad)

2, Pierre Cardin ( He invented cardigans of course)

3, Terry Jones ( Python )

4, Tom Smith ( Rugby player)

5, Henry Kissenger ( Needs no introduction)

Hoping for a big score!

On 30/12/2019 at 15:13, Xela said:

Here we go again! :) 

Same rules as before... You get five names.  Five.  If you list more than five names then any names from six onwards won't count. 
100 points for a dead celebrity.  200 points if that celebrity is below 40 years of age on the day they die. 
The number of points is divided equally between every person who guesses correctly. If you are the only person to name somebody who dies then you get the full hundred. If five people guess, it's twenty points each. Decimal scores will be rounded up, ie, if three people guess then they get 34 points each, not 33.333

I'll be generous with the deadline. Entries are valid up until 23:59 January 6th 2020.  Editing your post after that time will invalidate your entry into the game.

:thumb:

Olivia Newton John

John Major

Prince Charles

Les Dennis

Brian Blessed

4 hours ago, bickster said:

No chance, still in rude health. We used him for ad voiceovers only last year

I believe he is still the oldest man to walk to the North Pole, has attempted Everest 3 times without oxygen (just missing out on making the summit) and was in a plane crash in the Venezuelan jungle which he walked away from.

So probably not the best candidate for the Dead Poll @avfcDJ :D

4 hours ago, KentVillan said:
  • Ant Middleton
  • Britney Spears
  • Aaron Carter
  • Lindsey Lohan
  • J Hus

All under 40. High stakes poker.

No idea who that is, had to Mooney.

After reading him up all I can say is he'll be no great loss

• Like 1

On 04/01/2020 at 11:58, Seat68 said:

I despise psychic mediums, words removed preying on people. Good riddance to this word removed. 

This. I take great pleasure in telling people about this too.

I usually try to not be very preachy in my life outside of VT, but this is one thing I don't mind being preachy about.

They are horrific, and prey on the weak and vulnerable. I despise them. And I know there's a VTer who has been deeply affected by their scumminess.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I believe he is still the oldest man to walk to the North Pole, has attempted Everest 3 times without oxygen (just missing out on making the summit) and was in a plane crash in the Venezuelan jungle which he walked away from.

So probably not the best candidate for the Dead Poll @avfcDJ :D

Yeah but he's the kind of guy that will end up being killed by tripping over his shoelaces or something ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

This. I take great pleasure in telling people about this too.

I usually try to not be very preachy in my life outside of VT, but this is one thing I don't mind being preachy about.

They are horrific, and prey on the weak and vulnerable. I despise them. And I know there's a VTer who has been deeply affected by their scumminess.

They would definitely be one of the first against the wall in D1 World. How low do you have to be to prey on people's grief? Utter scum.

• Like 3

Â