VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Some kind of inside info at play here methinks ;)

I’m just amazed Shane McGowan is still vertical, gotta be a bit of necromancy involved. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snowychap said:

Possibly done in by some terrorised and psychotic 'misfit' 21 year old that he is looking to employ as his personal assistant.

It’ll be difficult for you to have a girlfriend if you work for me.

Nonce. All day long.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Awol said:

I’m just amazed Shane McGowan is still vertical, gotta be a bit of necromancy involved. 

But he's not on your list. Are you a politician by trade? ;)

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Derek Acorah (69), celebrity psychic and ghost-whisperer has popped his clogs. 

Bet he didn't see that coming...

200.gif

Sam probably did though...

Barry Dodds story about a run in with Acorah on the Parapod is still one of the best things I've heard in a podcast. He was a fan of Most Haunted and believes in all that crap, but when he heard about the producer that basically tricked Acorah when he figured (...clearly a sharp chap) he was bullshitting, Dodds soured on it all. He then got tickets to one of his shows and, long story short, asked Derek about his obvious nonsense when he was tricked, which lead to Acorah nearly sparking a lynching.

I went to one of his shows. I went with a group of friends as we were all fans of Most Haunted, for varying reasons. Me because I found it comically bullshit. 

Anyway, the show, Acorah, doing his act, was utterly **** awful. Obvious plants, completely off readings. Shown up to be the dangerous **** charlatan he was. I despise psychic mediums, words removed preying on people. Good riddance to this word removed. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Derek Acorah (69), celebrity psychic and ghost-whisperer has popped his clogs. 

Bet he didn't see that coming...

200.gif

He didn't see the police coming either when my mate had him arrested for nonpayment

An absolute fraud

• Like 1

It's quite irritating to see all the local "Celebs", radio presenters and the like, all singing his praises and saying how sad they are. They should all be ashamed of themelves, the man was an absolute phoney that they all should have called out years ago but they prefer to feed off the weak minded rather than protect them

• Like 3

Â