VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

13 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I don't know who is either, but I hate him from the name. What the hell is that, a wifi password?

I only know him as he was in the news recently for ratting out a load of crime bosses to do a deal with US prosecutors.

I think he's going to be in jail for a while, if he gets out I doubt he'll last long

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I only know him as he was in the news recently for ratting out a load of crime bosses to do a deal with US prosecutors.

I think he's going to be in jail for a while, if he gets out I doubt he'll last long

His plea deal meant that with a bit of luck he'll be out before the summer.

could have gotten life in prison but only got 2 years of which he's already served 11 months, with good behavior will be out pretty soon.

Snitching on his Bloods gang buddies might not sit well and he doesn't seem like someone who can keep a low profile if he gets out makes him a solid pick for this list.

1 minute ago, sne said:

His plea deal meant that with a bit of luck he'll be out before the summer.

could have gotten life in prison but only got 2 years of which he's already served 11 months, with good behavior will be out pretty soon.

Snitching on his Bloods gang buddies might not sit well and he doesn't seem like someone who can keep a low profile if he gets out makes him a solid pick for this list.

His face is covered in distinctive tattoos so he has zero chance of hiding. As you said, I think that's a solid pick. Is he under 40 too?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

His face is covered in distinctive tattoos so he has zero chance of hiding. As you said, I think that's a solid pick. Is he under 40 too?

just over 20 I think

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

he was in the news recently for ratting out a load of crime bosses

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

he's someone I genuinely hope dies.

Oh No Wow GIF by CBC

Have I ever said what a swell fella I thought you were Dr P? Top, top fella, yessiree.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Not crime bosses, if I understand it correctly.

Members of a gang he was also part of (a section of the "bloods" I believe). They got into a fight with security somewhere he was trying to go for dinner or something and someone got shot and killed. He avoided jail time by ratting on the others. 

And I believe the dinner he was going to was to celebrate "only" getting probation for the child sex charges Pangloss was referring to, an incident he distributed videos of as well.

So yeah, genuine scumbag

• Like 1

On 30/12/2019 at 22:43, Rodders said:

Donald Trump

Katie Hopkins

Nigel Farage

Piers Morgan

Dominic Cummings

Boris Johnson

Aaron Banks

Mike Pence

I went to edit this but it seems I no longer can, so I will have to post again,  and try and whittle down this list to 5 as best as I can. 

Think it has to be 

Trump

Farage

Cummings

Johnson

Banks

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Ah no, got in there first with 69 and now having to share my points. Almost nailed on 

I picked him first last year but switched to Lil Pump this year.

he’s a Xanax munching gobshite gambling with death each day! 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Not crime bosses, if I understand it correctly.

Members of a gang he was also part of (a section of the "bloods" I believe). They got into a fight with security somewhere he was trying to go for dinner or something and someone got shot and killed. He avoided jail time by ratting on the others. 

And I believe the dinner he was going to was to celebrate "only" getting probation for the child sex charges Pangloss was referring to, an incident he distributed videos of as well.

So yeah, genuine scumbag

Crime doesn’t pay right?

Tekashi 6ix9ine has signed a new record deal in prison, according to reports in the United States.

The deal with label 10K Projects is said to be worth $10m (£8m) and is for two albums - one in English and Spanish.

Tekashi, real name Daniel Hernandez, is awaiting sentencing for racketeering and firearms charges in the US.

He had been facing up to 47 years in prison before agreeing to give evidence against other alleged gang members.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50014058

Â